V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Mar 29, 2013 at 4:02 PM Post #13,351 of 23,366
I spotted a pair of black M-100's in Toronto yesterday. Tall Asian guy waiting for the westbound Queen streetcar at Spadina.
That was the second time... the first time was a woman wearing a white pair, walking north on the east side of Bay near College, a few weeks ago.
wink.gif

Mar 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #13,354 of 23,366
Quote:
What portable amps have you guys been using with these? (sorry if this has been brought up before) 

I have the VAMP / VERZA, and some other folks reported good things with the JDS C5 / CmoyBB.  Of course the E07K / E11 / E17 are some other popular choices.

Mar 29, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #13,355 of 23,366
Quote:

I was thinking about shadow but I think the red accents will clash with different colored shields so am on the fence with either matte black or white.  Matte black just seems so boring to me.  I dunno, I'm so
confused_face_2.gif

My thought exactly and that's why I got the white first then shadow.  However, the shadow only works well with red shields...
Quote:
I spotted a pair of black M-100's in Toronto yesterday. Tall Asian guy waiting for the westbound Queen streetcar at Spadina.
That was the second time... the first time was a woman wearing a white pair, walking north on the east side of Bay near College, a few weeks ago.
wink.gif

Nice, maybe we should start a M-100 spotting trend?

Mar 29, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #13,357 of 23,366
Mar 29, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #13,358 of 23,366
Quote:
wink.gif

and u will probably see me next =D

if not see you with ur pair!

Mar 29, 2013 at 4:50 PM Post #13,359 of 23,366
I'm not gonna lie i was going to wear it out going to decadence last night, but i'd be going/went bananas! didn't want to drop em and get stepped on! probably survive but didn't wanna take the chance!

and yes [size=small]Definitely[/size][size=small]! a fashion statement!!![/size]

Mar 29, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #13,360 of 23,366
I'm not gonna lie i was going to wear it out going to decadence last night, but i'd be going/went bananas! didn't want to drop em and get stepped on! probably survive but didn't wanna take the chance!

and yes [size=small]Definitely[/size][size=small]! a fashion statement!!![/size]

its a better fashion statement than wearing plastic around your neck......

Mar 29, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #13,361 of 23,366
Quote:

Quote:
im being bias here but, i wanted the shadow, but i thought black and gold would be pimp'n and it is! =D

I agree I also got the matte black and gold shields, they are seriously awesome. It caused a lot of heads to be turned :)

Mar 29, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #13,365 of 23,366
Since I didn't have a specific logo in mind, I wish I went with this instead of plain for my midnight blue shields, good call.

Thanks, but I wish they have use the space better and made the logo bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back