V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 9, 2012 at 11:31 PM Post #10,201 of 23,366
So, the VTF-100s that I sent back arrived at V-MODA four days ago, and I still have yet to hear a word from them, or receive a refund. I'm a bit worried.

Dec 10, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #10,203 of 23,366
Quote:
Ah, you live in Brooklyn like me. Can you tell me how long they took to get to you, did you select standard shipping like me?
You should definitely receive them tomorrow it takes no longer than two hours to drive 40 miles, enjoy.

Hahaha...hilarious.  You have zero idea about Southern California traffic being in Brooklyn.  Two hours to go 40 miles is good sometimes here!  :)

Dec 10, 2012 at 12:55 AM Post #10,205 of 23,366
Quote:
So I ordered my m-100s on December 2nd and I'm getting a bit worried because they still are saying awaiting shipment so did anyone else order sameday?

I ordered a couple of days before you and my order status still says awaiting shipment also.
Quote:

Hahaha...hilarious.  You have zero idea about Southern California traffic being in Brooklyn.  Two hours to go 40 miles is good sometimes here!  :)

Lol damn, now that I think about it I've heard about Cali's legendary traffic my whole life lol.

Dec 10, 2012 at 1:07 AM Post #10,206 of 23,366
I ordered on nov 22 with custom logo and lowest shipment to Canada...still awaiting shipment :frowning2:......

Dec 10, 2012 at 1:08 AM Post #10,207 of 23,366
So I ordered my m-100s on December 2nd and I'm getting a bit worried because they still are saying awaiting shipment so did anyone else order sameday?

I ordered on 1-2-12, still awating shipment... naww, jk.
i ordered them 12-4 and like you, still awaiting shipment.

if anyone would be kind enough to post pictures of their shadow m100s, i really have to see them asap. i really would appreciate it

Dec 10, 2012 at 1:38 AM Post #10,210 of 23,366
It's not fully reputable but I've seen it a lot on other treads. Also Val says that they landed in LA and also said that if you ordered before December 5th them your safe safe from what idk but probaly getting them before Christmas.

Dec 10, 2012 at 1:58 AM Post #10,211 of 23,366
It's not fully reputable but I've seen it a lot on other treads. Also Val says that they landed in LA and also said that if you ordered before December 5th them your safe safe from what idk but probaly getting them before Christmas.

Just my luck. If what you're saying is true, then im screw****... I ordered mine on dec 5th, but i did get an "awaiting shipment update 24 hrs later

Dec 10, 2012 at 2:16 AM Post #10,212 of 23,366
Quote:
Just my luck. If what you're saying is true, then im screw****... I ordered mine on dec 5th, but i did get an "awaiting shipment update 24 hrs later

If it makes you feel any better (most likely worse)...I ordered on October 16th and got the "awaiting shipment" email 24 hours later too.  Only problem was it shipped six weeks later.  :frowning2:

Basically the awaiting shipment status means nothing.

Dec 10, 2012 at 2:19 AM Post #10,213 of 23,366
Quote:

If it makes you feel any better (most likely worse)...I ordered on October 16th and got the "awaiting shipment" email 24 hours later too.  Only problem was it shipped six weeks later.  :frowning2:

Basically the awaiting shipment status means nothing.

The only difference is that when you ordered them they were expected to take that long to ship.

Dec 10, 2012 at 2:42 AM Post #10,214 of 23,366
Quote:
Do these fit well with all genres? Especially with jazz? And do these have more bass then the DT 770 80 Ohm model?

It depends on your taste. If your easily pleased, these will suite your everyday needs.
And to answer one of your other questions... My fiancee made me listen to some Jazz on these, she adores Jazz...
Honestly... For my taste, there is too much bass for /some/ Jazz music. (Others sound great with it). But that could be a good or bad thing depending who you are. You seem to like bass, so for you its a good thing-- I'm just not use to it. It will grow on me though, lol =).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back