V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 10, 2012 at 2:58 AM Post #10,217 of 23,366
Quote:
Quote:
Do these fit well with all genres? Especially with jazz? And do these have more bass then the DT 770 80 Ohm model?

It depends on your taste. If your easily pleased, these will suite your everyday needs.
And to answer one of your other questions... My fiancee made me listen to some Jazz on these, she adores Jazz...
Honestly... For my taste, there is too much bass for /some/ Jazz music. (Others sound great with it). But that could be a good or bad thing depending who you are. You seem to like bass, so for you its a good thing-- I'm just not use to it. It will grow on me though, lol =).

I really like smooth jazz with the M-100's while mobile listening, but for home listening, yeah the bass guitar often gets in the way of the keyboards and light vocals (I listen to Fourplay a lot).

Dec 10, 2012 at 3:07 AM Post #10,218 of 23,366
Been following this thread for a while finally became a member so I could post ^_^

Has anyone tried those softies for the m100's people were talking about earlier in this thread?  I was quite interested in purchasing some but I see they come in two sizes so not sure what ones to pick.  Being all the way over in Australia the shipping costs just as much as the product on that item so would be nice to get the right ones.

Also I ordered mine on the 5th of Nov got my shipped notification and tracking number on Friday, good to finally see some progress.  As far as extra charges re customs tax it depends on the countries policies.  In Australia any product valued under 1000$ does not incur any additional customs charges, not sure about UK or other countries.

Dec 10, 2012 at 6:32 AM Post #10,219 of 23,366
Thinking about buying these headphones. Have a few questions... how do they sounds with electronic/house & rap genres of music? Also do you think an amp with make all the difference for portable use? Was recommended that the Fiio E17s are a nice option.

Thanks ! :D

Dec 10, 2012 at 7:12 AM Post #10,220 of 23,366
Quote:
Thinking about buying these headphones. Have a few questions... how do they sounds with electronic/house & rap genres of music? Also do you think an amp with make all the difference for portable use? Was recommended that the Fiio E17s are a nice option.

Thanks ! :D

House & Rap sound AWESOME. As opined earlier in this thread, they make electronic music sound more 'natural'.

Dec 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #10,229 of 23,366
How about the sounds of c2c on the m100's? I recently came across these guys looking forward to wearing in my headphones when they arrive with these couple tracks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back