V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 6, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #7,232 of 23,366
Quote:
afaik they're the same. at least they're compatible with the same earpads. the only aesthetic difference is the lack of wing plates and the hinges and the dual ports. the dual ports also are more pronounced.

Do you know if the cups going to be deeper than the LP? I had the LPs for awhile and my ears would bottom out in the cup and cause them to hurt/get red pretty quickly.

Oct 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #7,233 of 23,366
Do you know if the cups going to be deeper than the LP? I had the LPs for awhile and my ears would bottom out in the cup and cause them to hurt/get red pretty quickly.

This was my big issue with the PRO700mk2's stock pads. It felt like someone was trying to jam a golf ball into my ear.

Oct 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM Post #7,235 of 23,366
Quote:
any review on the VTF-100 out yet??? something happend??? they didn't pass Val approval???

They've been shipped, Anakchan posted an unboxing here, no one has fully reviewed them yet though. They have shipped for some people so you can expect reviews in this thread within the next couple weeks.

Oct 6, 2012 at 10:24 PM Post #7,237 of 23,366
They've been shipped, Anakchan posted impressions here, no one has fully reviewed them yet though. They have shipped for some people so you can expect reviews in this thread within the next couple weeks.

Anakchan didn't post his impression. This is just an unboxing session but still no impression. Very strange. :rolleyes:

Oct 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #7,241 of 23,366
The M50 pads are much more comfortable.

Not for me. I have large-ish ears, and the way the circular frame of the cups stretched the M50 pads made them too small to be circumaural, giving a comfort level similar to the Beats Pro.

I found better results by thickening the stock pads so they actually had some width by putting cotton under the crease between the pad and the cup.

Oct 6, 2012 at 11:53 PM Post #7,242 of 23,366
Since we have no news, I spotted this at Gamestop on 33rd and Broadway in NYC.

V for videogames. Can't wait to use the boom mic for some fragging.

Oct 7, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #7,243 of 23,366
Since we have no news, I spotted this at Gamestop on 33rd and Broadway in NYC.

V for videogames. Can't wait to use the boom mic for some fragging.

So, the LP2 is advertised to have "phenomenal sound quality".
I wonder how large the soundstage of the M-100 will actually be, as opposed to a quote on the front of the box which may or may not be true.

Oct 7, 2012 at 12:12 AM Post #7,244 of 23,366
Quote:
So, the LP2 is advertised to have "phenomenal sound quality".
I wonder how large the soundstage of the M-100 will actually be, as opposed to a quote on the front of the box which may or may not be true.

I honestly think that the LP2 does actually sound quite good, so long as you're listening to EDM or a similar bass-oriented genre.

Oct 7, 2012 at 12:42 AM Post #7,245 of 23,366
I've been on this thread for months and I haven't said anything but I can't hold it back anymore. Whats with all the people on this thread being into My Little Pony?!?!?!?!?!?!? Not that there's anything wrong with it but seriously, whats up with that? I half expect people on here to start posting pictures of their new M-100's with MLP shields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back