V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #7,206 of 23,366
So close but yet so far 
frown.gif
 M100 is at the san diego usps but it is not out for delivery 

Oct 6, 2012 at 3:44 PM Post #7,214 of 23,366
Is canada usps or ups? Man it says no signature required.. If that mail man is going to leave it at the door il be pissed.. Sigh time to camp at the door

I'm Canadian and I don't recall an option for UPS shipping just USPS, so once it gets to Canada it will be delivered by Canada Post and if you have a mail box and it will fit in there that's where you will find it. But if it will not they will give you a card and you will have to go to your local post office and pick it up. Or at least that's how it is for me.

Oct 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM Post #7,215 of 23,366
Quote:
Kind of odd they're using multiple avenues of shipping. I'd assume that the USPS is for free shipping and the UPS is for those who have paid extra to have it shipped quicker.

For your dollar, USPS Priority is a heck of a lot faster than UPS if its travelling across the country (Its usually cheaper to send Priority than the regular parcel cost too). The only time I perfer to use UPS is if I'm sending something a couple of states away; the post office will usually take an extra day to to process the package in their sorting facility, where UPS or fedex is next day.

Anyway, we know they're on their way, not sure why some of us are still upset
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back