V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #6,961 of 23,366
If it's the Grado sparkle you're looking for, I *highly* doubt the M-100's are going to suit that want due to Val's crusade to prevent hearing loss. It'll probably have better treble extension than the M-80's, but the Grados pretty much are the sound signature that definitely will be different from the M-100's

Oct 1, 2012 at 6:17 PM Post #6,962 of 23,366
I just need more treble and wider bass on the M-100. The M-80 can barely handle the low bass at all. The mid bass is great though. Yeah, maybe save up more on the PS500.

BTW, I am not a basshead junky..:D

Oct 1, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #6,966 of 23,366
Patience now. You've waited quite a bit of time. A few more days will make little difference now. By now, Val's written all of the cards and personally QC'd them. All that could possibly be left is the replacement not-brushed-shield engraving and getting all the orders ready to send into the wild. The end is nigh.

Oct 1, 2012 at 10:48 PM Post #6,967 of 23,366
Patience now. You've waited quite a bit of time. A few more days will make little difference now. By now, Val's written all of the cards and personally QC'd them. All that could possibly be left is the replacement not-brushed-shield engraving and getting all the orders ready to send into the wild. The end is nigh.

x2, also I like the watchmen reference. (I bolded it) I really hope it was supposed to be a watchmen reference or you at least know of watchmen or else I will feel stupid lol.

I also am curious to see what Val put for my letter as I may have gotten a little excited and asked for maybe a little to much.. (4-6 questions) lol. Oh well won't be too much longer till we all have them in our hands.

Oct 1, 2012 at 11:04 PM Post #6,968 of 23,366
Quote:
x2, also I like the watchmen reference. (I bolded it) I really hope it was supposed to be a watchmen reference or you at least know of watchmen or else I will feel stupid lol.
I also am curious to see what Val put for my letter as I may have gotten a little excited and asked for maybe a little to much.. (4-6 questions) lol. Oh well won't be too much longer till we all have them in our hands.

Not a Watchmen reference, at least not on purpose. But hey, whatever works.

Oct 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #6,969 of 23,366
Quote:

x2 for the Eddie Vedder reference and his collaboration to the movie soundtrack "Into the Wild".  I have tickets to see him in November.  Primarily vocals and ukulele, will be interesting to hear how this sounds on the M-100 as well.

Oct 2, 2012 at 3:26 AM Post #6,974 of 23,366
Quote:
After having jaw surgery, I lost like 10-15 lbs. I think it's time for a head-fi-esta.

Badpunracoon.jpg

Mostly from slobber according to my ex

Oct 2, 2012 at 4:55 AM Post #6,975 of 23,366
We'll be revving up the photos over the next few weeks, but so far so good!  Everyone is LOVING the sound, versatility and especially the size.

For these limited amount of units, they really are performing well.

Awaiting BOOM mics then we ship!

Thanks for the patience, this launch is something totally new and we learned a lot from the PEOPLE.  I sincerely appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back