V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Sep 21, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #6,556 of 23,366
Quote:

We already know they've left the factory, they've also left NY and are headed over to LA for testing by Val. It's safe to say this is misinformation, probably because he thinks it's to do with the public-release versions.

Quote:
They were supposed to be shipped out today, and I believe Val already has the units, so maybe it's just the reps being misinformed again.

Well, here's to hoping it's miscommunication.

Sep 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM Post #6,557 of 23,366
Right. I think if he bypassed his personal check on them, they'd probably start shipping today. But seeing as he's putting his all into making sure each unit is super special awesome, they've been delayed only a few days longer (hopefully)

Sep 21, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #6,562 of 23,366
I was able to get my vtf's custom shields changed to the midnight blue color :D oth it seems to me that they might not get shipped until oct. since the shields haven't even been engraved yet 
angry_face.gif

Sep 21, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #6,563 of 23,366
Quote:
I was able to get my vtf's custom shields changed to the midnight blue color :D oth it seems to me that they might not get shipped until oct. since the shields haven't even been engraved yet 
angry_face.gif

That's mighty strange. I def remember a post by Val saying that the shields were being engraved only like a week after the preorders went in. Either Val is not being informed about his company correctly or the  customer support is out of date, but something's not right. Besides that, I actually ordered some new dark purple shields (not part of the M-100 order), and my order got changed to awaiting shipment. Unlike the preorder, when I ordered shields before that usually means they're 1) engraved and 2) only one day to be shipped (or already shipped. I once got my order in before they said "shipped")

Maybe to fit your order (and because they're still delayed) they decided to accomodate you, which means reengraving the shields and getting rid of the old shields?

Edit: found the post. it was when he was gonna accept only ~99 orders more

http://www.head-fi.org/t/592389/v-moda-m-100-discussion-feedback-reviews-pics-etc/5250#post_8633813

Sep 21, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #6,564 of 23,366
I thought I remember Val saying something like how the VTFs were going to be shipped with the standard shields and the custom engravings would be sent out later.  Am I imagining that?

Sep 21, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #6,565 of 23,366
Quote:
I thought I remember Val saying something like how the VTFs were going to be shipped with the standard shields and the custom engravings would be sent out later.  Am I imagining that?

You might be referring to this?

Shield Progress
We are still engraving all the shields, I think we'll always put the shield in a separate package vs install it.  I think you'll want to see the original first, and we won't want to delay the shipments.  I am going to take a group shot of all the shields in a special shot.

Sep 21, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #6,566 of 23,366
All this miscommunication and information that may or may not be true is making me nervous. It's not like I'm going to die if I don't have the M-100's next week, but it's still a bit disheartening to hear different info from two sources within the company.

Val...a little clarification or explanation would be awesome.

Sep 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM Post #6,567 of 23,366
Quote:
All this miscommunication and information that may or may not be true is making me nervous. It's not like I'm going to die if I don't have the M-100's next week, but it's still a bit disheartening to hear different info from two sources within the company.

Val...a little clarification or explanation would be awesome.

I'm with you on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back