V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 17, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #4,981 of 23,366
Quote:
Hey guys (and gals)!!!  Been travelling and taking a few days off with one of my business partners, so I apologize for the delays but I'll be catching all up Monday.

We're shooting the photos of the M-100 folding today.  I also have the final test reports,  70+ drop test was successful!

Fantastic. While you're still here, can you answer some quick questions for everyone here as to what we're getting with the VTF-100's (as well as if they're PPU's or not) along with a guestimation as to when they'll be shipping?

Aug 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #4,983 of 23,366
Quote:
Fantastic. While you're still here, can you answer some quick questions for everyone here as to what we're getting with the VTF-100's (as well as if they're PPU's or not) along with a guestimation as to when they'll be shipping?

Hi Val, and while you're at it could you also post a pic of a M-100 matte finish with a pair of croc skin black shields por favor. Glad to hear the M-100 passed that 70+ drop test, That means I can use my pair as a boomerang to fight off muggers. I can hardly wait to give these new cans a shot.

Aug 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #4,986 of 23,366
Quote:
I think you definitely made the better investment ^^

So what kind of M-100 did you order? I'm looking forward to swapping impressions with each you when our stuff ships out.

Aug 17, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #4,987 of 23,366
Alas I am low on the funds right now! (Finally got my hands on that little Beyer after a year of reading up on them here and there lol). I will have to wait a bit to bandage the wallet and then take the plunge. I already know I am getting these in the near future however, regardless of the reviews. I have been so impressed with the M-80s (even after hearing the little Beyers) that the M-100s will be in my arsenal in no time. 

As for which I'm picking - that I'm not sure. It's between Matte Black (just absolutely badass IMO) or the Black/Silver Shadow (classy and badass simultaneously). I think I am leaning more towards the Black/Silver. I too can't wait to swap impressions with you though! 
beerchug.gif

Aug 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM Post #4,989 of 23,366
Alas I am low on the funds right now! (Finally got my hands on that little Beyer after a year of reading up on them here and there lol). I will have to wait a bit to bandage the wallet and then take the plunge. I already know I am getting these in the near future however, regardless of the reviews. I have been so impressed with the M-80s (even after hearing the little Beyers) that the M-100s will be in my arsenal in no time. 

As for which I'm picking - that I'm not sure. It's between Matte Black (just absolutely badass IMO) or the Black/Silver Shadow (classy and badass simultaneously). I think I am leaning more towards the Black/Silver. I too can't wait to swap impressions with you though! :beerchug:

Glad you finally join the DT1350 group. :D. Have you received them already and if yes what is your opinion? (maybe this should be in the other thread)

Aug 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM Post #4,990 of 23,366
Quote:
EDIT: What's the difference between a PPU, punished PPU, and a VTF?
blink.gif

That being said, what exactly did I [pre]order on V-MODA's website?

VTF-100 is actually the limited first production run of M-100.

-v

Aug 17, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #4,991 of 23,366
Quote:

As for which I'm picking - that I'm not sure. It's between Matte Black (just absolutely badass IMO) or the Black/Silver Shadow (classy and badass simultaneously). I think I am leaning more towards the Black/Silver. I too can't wait to swap impressions with you though! 
beerchug.gif

Super fantastic. Yeah $300 is not something to tread lightly upon, so it's been eight months in the making for me between the DT1350's and these snazzy cans.

Aug 17, 2012 at 11:30 PM Post #4,994 of 23,366
Quote:
Super fantastic. Yeah $300 is not something to tread lightly upon, so it's been eight months in the making for me between the DT1350's and these snazzy cans.

And let me tell you, I think the VTF/M-100 would make an amazing complement to your DT1350s. Again, my presumption judging by my M-80s, which blow me away.

Aug 17, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #4,995 of 23,366
Quote:
And let me tell you, I think the VTF/M-100 would make an amazing complement to your DT1350s. Again, my presumption judging by my M-80s, which blow me away.

I actually just bought the M80's for my brother, so naturally I've abused them, too. And they're pretty wonderful for the fun stuff, but man, I just love my DT1350's for my piano music collection and soundtrack stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back