V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jun 26, 2014 at 9:53 PM Post #20,731 of 23,366
Its true they are authentic but as they said they are not authorised dealer and cannot claim warranty if anything goes wrong.

If your not in a hurry you can order at v-moda's website.

You can call up addicted to audio http://www.addictedtoaudio.com.au/ and as for a discount. Look for george.
biggrin.gif

Addicted to audio has overnight shipping as well.

addicted to audio is a bit $$, cheaper on vmoda's website.

tempted to get eglobal, if they are authentic - they are so cheap
 where did you get yours?

Jun 27, 2014 at 1:51 AM Post #20,732 of 23,366
I'm in AU too!

Just order them from V-Moda, I ordered them on the 20th at 6PM, they shipped overnight on the 21st, and I just got them today (27th).
I chose the USPS Priority option, it comes by AusPost.

You can get engraved extra shields for free, and you get full choice of accessories (the XL pads are a must, I HATED the stock pads.)
PS: discount code: "KNIGHTED"

It's a no brainer really.

Anyway, onto impressions:

I only just unboxed them, but I gotta say, really like them with the XL pads. Pre-Burn in, very similar to the HD8s. The HD8s sound pretty bad of the box. 

With XL pads on, the M100s are definitely more comfortable, with less clamp. Despite stretching them, the HD8s can be a little tight. The HD8s have better isolation though, probably due to that. The HD8s creak like a B$@#$ though, nothing from the M100s yet, so I'm happy :)

Going to try them for DJ use soon. 

Jun 27, 2014 at 4:08 AM Post #20,734 of 23,366
  I'm in AU too!

Just order them from V-Moda, I ordered them on the 20th at 6PM, they shipped overnight on the 21st, and I just got them today (27th).
I chose the USPS Priority option, it comes by AusPost.

You can get engraved extra shields for free, and you get full choice of accessories (the XL pads are a must, I HATED the stock pads.)
PS: discount code: "KNIGHTED"

It's a no brainer really.

Anyway, onto impressions:

I only just unboxed them, but I gotta say, really like them with the XL pads. Pre-Burn in, very similar to the HD8s. The HD8s sound pretty bad of the box. 

With XL pads on, the M100s are definitely more comfortable, with less clamp. Despite stretching them, the HD8s can be a little tight. The HD8s have better isolation though, probably due to that. The HD8s creak like a B$@#$ though, nothing from the M100s yet, so I'm happy :)

Going to try them for DJ use soon. 

the XL pads are definitely a must. I regretted not getting them soon.

Jun 27, 2014 at 5:03 AM Post #20,736 of 23,366
Hey guys, I'm about to trade my Beats pro Detox for a V-moda M100, but I want to ask you a question..

Could somebody please look at these pictures and tell me if they're real or fake?

http://www.2dehands.be/muziek/audio-apparatuur/hoofdtelefoon/tk-tr-v-moda-m100-14m-garantie-195482035.html?utm_content=0&utm_campaign=link_advertentie&utm_source=ad_reactie&utm_term=0&utm_medium=email

I know there's an invoice, but I just want to know it 100% sure.

Jun 27, 2014 at 7:54 AM Post #20,737 of 23,366
Hey guys, I'm about to trade my Beats pro Detox for a V-moda M100, but I want to ask you a question..

Could somebody please look at these pictures and tell me if they're real or fake?

http://www.2dehands.be/muziek/audio-apparatuur/hoofdtelefoon/tk-tr-v-moda-m100-14m-garantie-195482035.html?utm_content=0&utm_campaign=link_advertentie&utm_source=ad_reactie&utm_term=0&utm_medium=email

I know there's an invoice, but I just want to know it 100% sure.

Looks authentic.

I have seen fake m80, LP's and LP2's.

Never seen fake xs's and m100's though.

Must be hard to copy that cliqfold mechanism.

Jun 27, 2014 at 7:55 AM Post #20,738 of 23,366
Looks authentic.

I have seen fake m80, LP's and LP2's.

Never seen fake xs's and m100's though.

Must be hard to copy that cliqfold mechanism.

Thanks!

Looks like I'll be trading then :)

Jun 27, 2014 at 8:49 AM Post #20,740 of 23,366

Users who are viewing this thread

Back