V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Apr 17, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #13,951 of 23,366
Quote:
I just wished the whites were white, mine were more of a cream color. The mattes look so much better in person, pictures don't do them justice. Any way you go, they're all top notch.

I still like my whites, but i swapped the shields for matte black with a custom logo :). Best of both worlds IMO. The only thing I don't like about the whites is that the case is friggin white. Still waiting for v-doda to sell the black cases for the m100's .

Apr 17, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #13,953 of 23,366
Oh come on guys!!  Don't buy into the Matte Black hype and keep your White Silver!!

Apr 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #13,954 of 23,366
Quote:

I still like my whites, but i swapped the shields for matte black with a custom logo :). Best of both worlds IMO. The only thing I don't like about the whites is that the case is friggin white. Still waiting for v-doda to sell the black cases for the m100's .

Your config would be probably the only one I would choose for white. I love the looking of those with the black plates.

Apr 17, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #13,957 of 23,366
Quote:
the white tho.... its not what i had in mind color wise and mine has some problems with it so either way ima return it for matte black or shadow, if the matte looks as sexy as the matte black shields i might go with the matte

Actually I did plan on getting a Matte Black with orange shields as a gift... and they ran out of orange shields :frowning2:.

Apr 17, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #13,961 of 23,366
Quote:
Oh come on guys!!  Don't buy into the Matte Black hype and keep your White Silver!!

No. Fall in to the hype :wink:. But seriously matte black is the way to go in my opinion, after a long decision of exchanging for the whites, I kept with the black. Never had a problem with discoloration with the matte black XD.

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #13,964 of 23,366
Quote:
what color shield should i get?

whatever color u want bro...ur the one paying for it

some songs on my droid razr m sound over emphasized on bass compared to listening with my titanium hd sound card, but the cans match the phone so well. My phone isn't a glossy white like most of em. those are gunmetal shields.

Apr 18, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #13,965 of 23,366
freaking pictures like these make the white silver look white What
Quote:
whatever color u want bro...ur the one paying for it

some songs on my droid razr m sound over emphasized on bass compared to listening with my titanium hd sound card, but the cans match the phone so well. My phone isn't a glossy white like most of em. those are gunmetal shields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back