V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Feb 14, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #12,286 of 23,366
What
Status still "Awaiting Shipment".

I ordered on the 10th/11th. I know it takes a few days for the custom shields to be made but I figured today I would get an update on the shipment. Anyone know whats going on?

I am getting a little concerned.

OH MY GOD! As soon as I posted this I got an email stating they were shipped! This is some ******* funny **** right here!

Concerns are now put aside, just hyped for my delivery!

What colour are you getting?

Feb 14, 2013 at 11:10 PM Post #12,288 of 23,366
Red snake skin shields on shadows look dope!

Feb 15, 2013 at 10:37 AM Post #12,295 of 23,366
Sure that will be nice.  That's me if you see a Black Nissan GT-R with army plates driving around.

Lol, I merely ride around in a beat up Ford Taurus. I couldn't actually afford CMU...
But yeah, PM me and we'll set up a time & place sometime.

Feb 15, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #12,299 of 23,366
I really dont know if I should buy these headphones. I like the design and the build quality. But the sound, it seems there are a lot of different opinions. I will mainly use them to listen to jazz, some rock like dream theater, pink floyd, rush and so on. Maybe some gaming at home, the boom Mic is a huge bonus there!

The only headphones I have been using lately is focal spirit one, and they are just too boring.

Feb 15, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #12,300 of 23,366
Quote:
I really dont know if I should buy these headphones. I like the design and the build quality. But the sound, it seems there are a lot of different opinions. I will mainly use them to listen to jazz, some rock like dream theater, pink floyd, rush and so on. Maybe some gaming at home, the boom Mic is a huge bonus there!

The only headphones I have been using lately is focal spirit one, and they are just too boring.

I am one of the biggest M-100 fans out there, but I don't think they are ideal for jazz because of the emphasized bass.  I think you would be better served by the PSB M4U1 as they are more neutral, but not boring like I have heard about the Focal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back