V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 12, 2012 at 5:08 AM Post #10,381 of 23,366
@miceblue, damn I used to live in Bellevue for over 15 years, and I got the Vibe I from that Apple Store too.

Dec 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM Post #10,382 of 23,366
Why did I ever think it was a good idea to go with the slower shipping method?! For Canada, it said the standard time is 1-4 weeks!!!! I realize this is a broad question, but could it actually be that much longer? It's been a week now and I'm on the east coast of Canada, more specifically, New Brunswick.

Dec 12, 2012 at 10:06 AM Post #10,383 of 23,366
Quote:
Why did I ever think it was a good idea to go with the slower shipping method?! For Canada, it said the standard time is 1-4 weeks!!!! I realize this is a broad question, but could it actually be that much longer? It's been a week now and I'm on the east coast of Canada, more specifically, New Brunswick.

Yeah I feel like a dummy too, especially since USPS sucks during holidays. 

Dec 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM Post #10,385 of 23,366
Quote:
Looks like i'll get mine on Friday, just left LA heading for Sydney http://i.imgur.com/axyGx.jpg

Same :D! Excited. Although I already know what they sound like cuz I got the shadows on accident. I'm excited cuz I want mine that I can customize and don't have to baby =D! Woot! Go us! ^^

P.S. I love that I can listen to these at a low volume and still get as much detail and bass without hurting my ears at a higher volume. :) Cheap headphones forced me to turn the volume all the way up just to hear what was going on, and didn't deliver near as much detail.
^ Also why I chose to go with an expensiver pair of headphones, because one of my ears have problems sometimes and I don't wanna further damage my hearing. =)

Dec 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM Post #10,386 of 23,366
I got mine today and I'm loving them so far!
L3000.gif

Dec 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #10,387 of 23,366
Quote:
Same :D! Excited. Although I already know what they sound like cuz I got the shadows on accident. I'm excited cuz I want mine that I can customize and don't have to baby =D! Woot! Go us! ^^

P.S. I love that I can listen to these at a low volume and still get as much detail and bass without hurting my ears at a higher volume. :) Cheap headphones forced me to turn the volume all the way up just to hear what was going on, and didn't deliver near as much detail.
^ Also why I chose to go with an expensiver pair of headphones, because one of my ears have problems sometimes and I don't wanna further damage my hearing. =)

This is my first set of 'real' headphones. I brought into the Beats hype and have Solo HDs 
rolleyes.gif
 And also have Astro A40s that i use when i game that sound pretty decent but wouldn't be caught dead wearing them around haha! Sucks about the damage done to your ear man, i know where you are coming from when it comes to having to turn ****ty headphones up to hear some of the detail. (currently doing so with my Apple Earpods.) May i ask where you ordered your M-100s from? and how much shipping cost? I got mine of Amazon a couple days ago and shipping was $30.

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #10,389 of 23,366
Anyone from UK got them already? Do you know how long does it take to Custom Clearance to check and get it delivered?(first batch owners can reply to this one...)

It's been in Custom Clearance since sunday, have no clue if it takes a few days or weeks 
blink.gif

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #10,390 of 23,366
x3 - mine shipped on Dec 4 - wonder who in Canada will get theirs first
blink.gif

Quote:

Yeah I feel like a dummy too, especially since USPS sucks during holidays. 

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM Post #10,391 of 23,366
Hi im new here. Bought flat black M-100's yesterday once they became availible on amazon, just got the email saying they were shipped! I am exite!

Pay no attention to my avatar the only other headphones ive owned were bose and akg k272, bose broke, akg sold so ive been without headphones for awhile

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #10,392 of 23,366
Dec 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #10,393 of 23,366
Quote:
Anyone from UK got them already? Do you know how long does it take to Custom Clearance to check and get it delivered?(first batch owners can reply to this one...)

It's been in Custom Clearance since sunday, have no clue if it takes a few days or weeks 
blink.gif

Mines there too now, as of yesterday.

I think I'm probably going to be charged duty :frowning2:

Seeing as delivery is a week or less though, you would think that should include everything from customs, etc.

Dec 12, 2012 at 4:54 PM Post #10,394 of 23,366
Quote:
This is my first set of 'real' headphones. I brought into the Beats hype and have Solo HDs 
rolleyes.gif
 And also have Astro A40s that i use when i game that sound pretty decent but wouldn't be caught dead wearing them around haha! Sucks about the damage done to your ear man, i know where you are coming from when it comes to having to turn ****ty headphones up to hear some of the detail. (currently doing so with my Apple Earpods.) May i ask where you ordered your M-100s from? and how much shipping cost? I got mine of Amazon a couple days ago and shipping was $30.

I'm a female, lol. Anyways, I can hear out of both ears perfectly, its only like once a year where I feel like I can't hear some things, lol. But yeah, this is my first set of real headphones too. ^o^! I got my M-100s off the V-moda website, because I wanted the faders for when I go to loud places, or I'm sitting at the bus stop and 3 fire truck's in a row decide to drive past me. lol. And mainly because I really wanted the custom shields, and I was gonna pay to get some done anyways so it was a good deal to get the bundle for me. Total cost: 337$. I chose the free shipping option because I'm not in a rush, but they sent it to me priority mail anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back