V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 16, 2012 at 9:15 AM Post #4,576 of 23,366
Quote:
Is V-Moda ever coming to Singapore and set up an outlet or something? I recall val said something about coming to Singapore in the early posts?

Well, I hope they will. The V-MODAs are great cans. Anyway, Amazon is your best friend. :)

Aug 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM Post #4,577 of 23,366
Quote:
This is precisely why I doubt having wooden shields would make any appreciable difference in sound, as the shields are only a cover for the headphones. I've often considered putting my Alexandro MS-1 in different housing, but I've hesitated due to 1) the difference it'd make to the sound, 2) potentially screwing it up with my klutzy hands, but I really don't think that wooden shields would make much of a difference to the sound.

I agree wood shields would be purely cosmetic, but still cosmetically appealing.

Aug 16, 2012 at 9:42 AM Post #4,579 of 23,366
Quote:
Well depending how many PPUs are available but if it's 150, 50 of each colors I'd personally guess it'll be sold out in aprox 20 hrs. I think the anticipation is larger than any other headphone so should reflect how fast they'll sell out and much faster than the Grados in comparision.

My post and estimation were based on there being 100 of each which, if I remember correctly, is the number that was bandied about earlier in the thread. I'd agree, 150 probably wouldn't last much more than a day.

Aug 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM Post #4,580 of 23,366
Cmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

To make these worth the wait I've only used Chinese knock off buds for 2 months. Its agonizing

Aug 16, 2012 at 10:16 AM Post #4,581 of 23,366
Quote:
Cmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

To make these worth the wait I've only used Chinese knock off buds for 2 months. Its agonizing

LOL...Im sure you will be impressed!

Has there been a final price on these...tough being a broke student :p

Aug 16, 2012 at 11:30 AM Post #4,583 of 23,366
I just bought all the PPUs so now you all have to go through me to get them.
Let the groveling and begging commence.
BRSxIgnition you're not allowed to buy one either!
Muahahahahahaha!

Aug 16, 2012 at 11:31 AM Post #4,584 of 23,366
Quote:
Muahahahahahaha!

I think he would hunt you down and make you pay for that! 

Aug 16, 2012 at 11:36 AM Post #4,585 of 23,366
Quote:
Muahahahahahaha!

Looks like we have to lynch somebody today. Get your torches and pitchforks ready, guys!
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:10 PM Post #4,586 of 23,366
Are the M-100 Paltry Posters Unworthy? 
biggrin.gif

This is like the launch of an iProduct.. the queues.. the anticipation.. 
ph34r.gif

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:32 PM Post #4,588 of 23,366
Quote:
Are the M-100 Paltry Posters Unworthy? 
biggrin.gif

This is like the launch of an iProduct.. the queues.. the anticipation.. 
ph34r.gif

Not even close to that of an iProduct...  iProduct releases are a little more civil.  No one goes around trying to make rules that denies others the right to make a purchase to put themselves on top of the list.  There is anticipation, there is a little bit of hype, but no queues.  Actually the opposite, get your hands on one the best you can, it's essentially everyone for themselves.  

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:48 PM Post #4,589 of 23,366
Quote:

Not even close to that of an iProduct...  iProduct releases are a little more civil.  No one goes around trying to make rules that denies others the right to make a purchase to put themselves on top of the list.  There is anticipation, there is a little bit of hype, but no queues.  Actually the opposite, get your hands on one the best you can, it's essentially everyone for themselves.  

True. The unfortunate thing is the anticipation seems to have gotten to most.. The PPU joke you quoted was in direct reference to how I felt about this thread. I mean after all, it's not like getting this headphone first makes you any special. We all get a shot at the M-100; you just need money, not posts or interest or worse.. prerogative.

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:59 PM Post #4,590 of 23,366
Quote:

True. The unfortunate thing is the anticipation seems to have gotten to most.. The PPU joke you quoted was in direct reference to how I felt about this thread. I mean after all, it's not like getting this headphone first makes you any special. We all get a shot at the M-100; you just need money, not posts or interest or worse.. prerogative.

+1.  Agree with everything you've said regarding the M100s...  I think they way everyone was acting was a little childish and out of hand (and way too much impatience too!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back