V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Aug 14, 2012 at 7:38 AM Post #4,366 of 23,366
[size=small]voilà [/size]

[size=small]PS THIS DESIGN IS ALREADY PATENTED NOW BY ME, ENJOY...[/size]

[size=small]-v[/size]

Aug 14, 2012 at 7:39 AM Post #4,367 of 23,366
Val Tweeted (I feel dirty for typing that...) that he had arrived back in the US a few hours ago.  I think we're most likely going to get an update tomorrow.  I could be wrong, but either way is fine by me.

I really hope its tomorrow morning since I'm going to be out all day today and tomorrow, I really don't wanna miss it but if I do I wish everyone good luck when trying to get one and I look forward to reading everyone's impressions of them :cool:

Aug 14, 2012 at 7:47 AM Post #4,368 of 23,366
Quote:

[size=small]-v[/size]

Wow... I haven't had enough coffee yet.  It took me a second to realize that the "5s" were profile views.

Is the top intended to be 'U'-shaped or am I seeing it wrong and it follows the contours of the headband?  Materials to be used? (metal, please!)

Aug 14, 2012 at 8:07 AM Post #4,369 of 23,366
Quote:

Wow... I haven't had enough coffee yet.  It took me a second to realize that the "5s" were profile views.

Is the top intended to be 'U'-shaped or am I seeing it wrong and it follows the contours of the headband?  Materials to be used? (metal, please!)

it takes me years to think of the ideas but seconds to sketch, years to make.

this is the cycle!

but I am authorizing a 30-second approval to production. 

VOODOO 2 THE BAD GUYS
may the copy-cats die... innovate on your own 

Aug 14, 2012 at 8:09 AM Post #4,370 of 23,366
Quote:

ALL METAL.

I LOATHE PLASTIC.

Aug 14, 2012 at 8:46 AM Post #4,371 of 23,366
Quote:

[size=small]-v[/size]

Well that's certainly much better-looking than the modified banana hanger I had in mind as my first headphone stand. XD

Aug 14, 2012 at 9:06 AM Post #4,372 of 23,366
You guys sure gave me a good scare with that 70 posts from last night. 

Quote:

Well that's certainly much better-looking than the modified banana hanger I had in mind as my first headphone stand. XD

I just use my desk lamp that is really long. looks exactly like a headphone stand but the hindge is in the narrow end haha

Aug 14, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #4,377 of 23,366
Quote:
Yeah, my M80's are fine, but the LP2's, even if u bend it, it'll still be so that the cups end up on the middle of my ears and not around them. It's not that they don't clamp enough, it's that the headband is too long.

maybe you should try to add thick pads under the headband? I think they sell those that are like the ones under the hd598s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back