V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jun 30, 2012 at 6:21 PM Post #2,586 of 23,366
Quote:
Hahahaha - maybe V-MODA should pay her for her NOT to wear their headphones?

Well, when she wears those over Beats, she endorses V-Moda over Beats...  Might be a good thing. 

Jun 30, 2012 at 6:47 PM Post #2,589 of 23,366
Quote:
Thing is - as a DJ, she's not one that either V-MODA or Monster wants endorsing their products. 

It would be like KFC endorsing a treadmill.

It's just some arbitrary celebrity endorsement...  Athletes shouldn't be endorsing fast food, yet they do...  MJ endorsed McD...  Doesn't make sense, but it happens. 

Jun 30, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #2,591 of 23,366
Quote:
No point hating on Paris for having good taste IMO. I like that she chooses V-MODA over Beats.

The problem here is, her "taste" is not what she is known for.  Just sayin'.

*edit* Getting back on Merzbow (because it would be infinitely more interesting than getting on Paris), I did come up with a good use for it.  I bet that it would be really awesome for burning in headphones.

Jun 30, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #2,592 of 23,366
Depends on the demographic. Still what would be worse? Her wearing Beats like the rest of the sheeple or her wearing some custom V-MODAs? Kudos to her for not following the mainstream, misinformed crowd. Just givin' credit when it's due.

Jun 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM Post #2,593 of 23,366
Im sure her boyfriend Afrojack has had some influence with her cans of choice and picking up some djing tips.

BTW Big ups to V-Moda for selling 4million units! 
beyersmile.png
 I sure it will be 7 million by the end of July.

Some quick facts while were talking about Dj's. The 2011 world rankings top 10 DJ (DJ Mag) half of them use of V-MODA headphones

3: Tiesto
4: Deadmau5
6: Avicii
7: Afrojack
10: Swedich House Mafia

Not to mention Roger Sanchez, Erick Morillo and Mr Val Kolton
I've actually seen all these guys live down here in Australia, except for Erick Morillo and Val Kolton.
.....Hint hint Val any plans on doing a tour here in the summer with Erick and yourself + doing a promo of the new M100's. I actually know of some of the promoters that host Good Vibrations and Foreshore festivals, let me know and I'm happy to help
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back