V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Oct 13, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #21,121 of 23,366
After replacing my first pair when the right side stopped working after 3 months,  I now got a similar problem again after a few weeks.
The right side stops working for about 1 second when I push it very lightly against my ear.
Really dissappointed with the quality, especially since durability is supposed to be a great feature of these headphones...

Edit: I think I'm having the same issue as Nec3. I'm also using XL pads.

Edit 2: Or not.. Now the sound stops when I tilt my head slightly.

Oct 13, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #21,122 of 23,366
  After replacing my first pair when the right side stopped working after 3 months,  I now got a similar problem again after a few weeks.
The right side stops working for about 1 second when I push it very lightly against my ear.
Really dissappointed with the quality, especially since durability is supposed to be a great feature of these headphones...

Edit: I think I'm having the same issue as Nec3. I'm also using XL pads.

Edit 2: Or not.. Now the sound stops when I tilt my head slightly.

Let's contact V-Moda together! lol!

We seem to have the same issues... and the same warranty time gap... except yours is right channel whilst mine is left...

Oct 13, 2014 at 3:59 PM Post #21,123 of 23,366

Let's contact V-Moda together! lol!

We seem to have the same issues... and the same warranty time gap... except yours is right channel whilst mine is left...

I'm doing the return over Amazon again (living in Germany). I chose a refund instead of replacement.
I wouldn't feel comfortable with this headphone anymore if I get the feeling it'll break any moment.

Oct 14, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #21,125 of 23,366
Did you guys have an issue with the warranty time frame? When I sent mine in my headphones didn't come back for almost a month

Mine took about 2 weeks to come back... RMA/repairs are really never that fast to begin with :p

Oct 14, 2014 at 2:16 PM Post #21,126 of 23,366
..so it has been a while since I have posted here but I have an issue where it sounds like there is a lose screw or something just floating around in my right cup..
I have finally gotten the time to try to fix it..any pointers on how to open up the cup would be appreciated

Oct 16, 2014 at 10:56 PM Post #21,131 of 23,366
  my DJ cable is stuck in v-modas! has anyone had this problem before? It won't release them for anything!

didja try asking nicely or tickling the cable?

Oct 17, 2014 at 4:39 AM Post #21,133 of 23,366
Alcohol works, but you'll regret it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back