V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews
Sep 22, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #2,551 of 2,828
I'll believe the $39 tag when I see or hear other confirmations. In fact, I'll be calling a store that has it in stock to confirm myself. If true, I hope they do a 7 day price match and refund me the $40. I still don't believe it, though...

Sep 23, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #2,554 of 2,828
  i got them this morning at RadioShack! It had price tag as $39! Not sure if the V-Moda company is aware of these being sold at such a low price :)

certainly hope your not trolling,

i just turned down the offer above! i want these! and at 39$ or even 90$ i will drop the cash right now! but it has to be white though hahaha

maybe urs is refurbished or somethings missing thats insane that its so cheap! 

Sep 23, 2013 at 11:03 PM Post #2,555 of 2,828

certainly hope your not trolling,

i just turned down the offer above! i want these! and at 39$ or even 90$ i will drop the cash right now! but it has to be white though hahaha

maybe urs is refurbished or somethings missing thats insane that its so cheap! 

Nope, I just picked up 2 today out of 4 radioshacks that said they had it in stock today. One RS even let me use a 10 off 40$ coupon (register a .edu account, though I used yahoo and it worked yest) so it was 32.07$ o_____O. BEST DEAL EVER. I did drive ~3 hours though to get em. Also, none of the Radioshacks have the M80 in the front; you have to tell them to look for it in a the back.

Other deal of note @ RS was a 3 packs comply foam T400s for 4$. This was only at 1 out of the four radioshacks i visited so YMMV. THANK YOU poster that posted in about the M80s. Best deal I've ever seen in my life!

Prolly more on topic, the M80 seems like quite a nice headphone at its normal price point. Build quality and detailing both appear quite good to me. A bit too warm though and not as sparkly as I'd like

Sep 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM Post #2,557 of 2,828
I suggest calling RadioShack and finding a store in your area that has a V-MODA M-80 for sale at $39. I told my colleague who did just that a few min ago and now he's on his way to pick one up (I'm in NYC). It's a crazy STEAL.

Sep 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM Post #2,559 of 2,828
I arranged a store to store transfer with my local RadioShack manager.  He said it would take about 2 days for him to get them.  All I have to do is pick them up at the store.  Total will be about $44 with taxes.
L3000.gif

Sep 24, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #2,562 of 2,828
Has anyone seen White Pearl M-80s at RadioShack, or do they only stock the Shadows?

On that topic, it seems V-MODA is no longer making the white versions, eh? They've been missing from the V-MODA site for at least a couple months.

Sep 24, 2013 at 7:50 PM Post #2,564 of 2,828
Just have them order you a pair from a store that DOES have them. They did it for me a few days ago and I picked them up the day they arrived. I'm even going back in ah few days to get a price match because I bought them just days before they dropped to $40 (called to confirm).

Sep 24, 2013 at 7:56 PM Post #2,565 of 2,828
Just have them order you a pair from a store that DOES have them. They did it for me a few days ago and I picked them up the day they arrived. I'm even going back in ah few days to get a price match because I bought them just days before they dropped to $40 (called to confirm).

Yeah that's the problem, i even asked the radioshack manager to check other stores' inventory to see if they have them in stock. Their system does show there is one in each of the shacks near me, but when i called to ask they just say they can't find it. It's understandable that employees gets 1st dibs though so no biggie, just wish their inventory system was more accurate/ up to date. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back