USB-C to 3.5mm adapters (DAC) - Let's find the best
Dec 16, 2020 at 12:36 PM Post #1,802 of 6,469
Those are easy to drive. I haven't tried the Audiofly but I have the KZs above and have zero issues with Tempotec Sonata HD Pro. Just check with the others if you are using some older/obscure smartphone as it may not be compatible with these or with non windows 10 PC/laptop.
I have a huawei mate 20 pro and an MSI gs73 7re laptop with win 10 pro it's ok?

Dec 16, 2020 at 12:38 PM Post #1,803 of 6,469
I think the model of my audio fly is like a af-45c. Nice little buds.I got them I've been watching them on Amazon for a while they were $20 reduced for the longest time and last week they went down to 12 bucks so I grabbed them they normally go for 45
Audiofly are really good but, crappy customer care and no spare parts! if you break an earpiece you have to buy the whole set again and they're really expensive. That's why i use kz zs10 pro for live concerts, the sound is really good and they cost 1/10 of an audiofly pair :)

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2020 at 12:48 PM Post #1,804 of 6,469
Audiofly are really good but, crappy customer care and no spare parts! if you break an earpiece you have to buy the whole set again and they're really expensive. That's why i use kz zs10 pro for live concerts, the sound is really good and they cost 1/10 of an audiofly pair :)
Oh I agree that's why I only paid $12 I had been looking for 6 months it was 20 bucks and I only had one it was 1999.I checked like 2 weeks ago it was 12 bucks I said bam I'll take that cuz I had already looked it up and stuff and had an idea of what it was and all that so it usually goes for 45 to 65 Max 45 realistic. It's got a fun Harman curved signature. This particular style is almost a Bud style. The sound stages ridiculous. The mids are sweet like honey. The base is there it's slacking but it's there I mean you don't miss it. And for 12 bucks I'm poor. Thanks so much I enjoy the conversation Erik

Dec 16, 2020 at 12:53 PM Post #1,805 of 6,469
Oh I agree that's why I only paid $12 I had been looking for 6 months it was 20 bucks and I only had one it was 1999.I checked like 2 weeks ago it was 12 bucks I said bam I'll take that cuz I had already looked it up and stuff and had an idea of what it was and all that so it usually goes for 45 to 65 Max 45 realistic. It's got a fun Harman curved signature. This particular style is almost a Bud style. The sound stages ridiculous. The mids are sweet like honey. The base is there it's slacking but it's there I mean you don't miss it. And for 12 bucks I'm poor. Thanks so much I enjoy the conversation Erik
I paid my af180 stone blue around € 350/400 don't remember, great in ears for live performance (i'm a guitarist) like them more than westone and shure in the 3 drivers category.

Dec 16, 2020 at 12:55 PM Post #1,806 of 6,469
I forgot you talked about the z10 pro.That's a lot of fun that's a really nice piece. Absolutely one of KZ finest.I have that zsx I would much rather have the z10 pro I'm actually getting one probably in a couple of weeks used for 14 bucks. I've already spoke with the shop. And I placed an order with him couple of weeks ago and he threw in a new pair of z10s regular not pro but brand new. So I have the zsx ,z10 but I still want to get the z10 pro LOL. But you know what it's awesome that would bless with all those cheap great gear!!! And it's wild because the community really is tight and I like probably five reviewers maybe a little bit more. There's only one that I don't like he's really mean this these never mind. He did this one thing that was definitely geared towards bggr. really rude mean person. I actually stopped watching it.and not because I was sticking up for bggr it was some weird situation that happened it's it's a known thing. Anya we got these guys that are doing great reviews we got to help support them as much as we can. I really really really am impressed with some of the people in this circle. Anyhow take care !!! have fun!!!! Erik

Dec 16, 2020 at 1:02 PM Post #1,807 of 6,469
What's the most recent good option I can get for below $50 on Amazon?

Dec 16, 2020 at 1:09 PM Post #1,809 of 6,469
Are you talking Dongle dac? Or are you talking headphone. I would imagine dac because that's where we are.lol
Yes I meant dongle dac

Dec 16, 2020 at 1:18 PM Post #1,810 of 6,469
Yes I meant dongle dac
I recommend and don't recommend the new meizu. And there's a big argument going on about it because it's called the hi fi but it really is the new pro it's got a dual amp and they jacked up the rails so instead of one volt the first rail is 1.6 volts.it's extremely important for higher impedance headphones the voltage not the wattage the voltage people don't get that. And yes watages important also but first you got to get the damn thing to go. It's 22 bucks us and it sounds incredible. Black is black when you need it to be black Spacey when you need it to be Spacey a little emphasis on the bass great power wattage yes 😆😂 any IEMS under 50 ohms absolutely scream. But the build is so bad it's ridiculous. If you're mildly rough with this thing it's going to break. I have $2 dax that are built way better than this thing there's a picture a couple of pages back you'll see about 12 decks. Or look at my whatever name it should say media that's pictures that I posted. I've got the apples there the Google is there the $2 accident is about 4 or 5 of them the hidizs 3 is there. The mizu Hi-Fi which is actually the new pro. The q5k. Xiaomi Bluetooth module. .it's delicate the new meizu I'm not even kidding. But it sounds beautiful.I'm going to run to Amazon right now and see if I can copy my order and bring it over here. If you want to check it out you got to make sure that it says dual amps it even says something about 6 in down on the page about the second rail for driving the higher impedance headphones and it's true it's needed the double rail. I'll see if I can do it I'm old and I don't know this stuff. Good luck Eric. PS the hidizs 3 if you can somehow get it get it. Builds incredibly well easy easy easy to use screaming great sound better than the Miso I think.I got mine for 16 bucks from Amazon with coupons one day I don't know I just looked out I said I'm always cruising so. Good luck Erik

Dec 16, 2020 at 1:20 PM Post #1,811 of 6,469
If you want to see it you can see it at the meizu website. You know the name of the company and but if you go to Cirruslogic.com. when you get there use their search bar and put in master hi fi. That's the chip with the dual operating amps and there's more information there than there is at miso. Good luck Erik

Dec 16, 2020 at 1:21 PM Post #1,812 of 6,469
I recommend and don't recommend the new meizu. And there's a big argument going on about it because it's called the hi fi but it really is the new pro it's got a dual amp and they jacked up the rails so instead of one volt the first rail is 1.6 volts.it's extremely important for higher impedance headphones the voltage not the wattage the voltage people don't get that. And yes watages important also but first you got to get the damn thing to go. It's 22 bucks us and it sounds incredible. Black is black when you need it to be black Spacey when you need it to be Spacey a little emphasis on the bass great power wattage yes 😆😂 any IEMS under 50 ohms absolutely scream. But the build is so bad it's ridiculous. If you're mildly rough with this thing it's going to break. I have $2 dax that are built way better than this thing there's a picture a couple of pages back you'll see about 12 decks. Or look at my whatever name it should say media that's pictures that I posted. I've got the apples there the Google is there the $2 accident is about 4 or 5 of them the hidizs 3 is there. The mizu Hi-Fi which is actually the new pro. The q5k. Xiaomi Bluetooth module. .it's delicate the new meizu I'm not even kidding. But it sounds beautiful.I'm going to run to Amazon right now and see if I can copy my order and bring it over here. If you want to check it out you got to make sure that it says dual amps it even says something about 6 in down on the page about the second rail for driving the higher impedance headphones and it's true it's needed the double rail. I'll see if I can do it I'm old and I don't know this stuff. Good luck Eric. PS the hidizs 3 if you can somehow get it get it. Builds incredibly well easy easy easy to use screaming great sound better than the Miso I think.I got mine for 16 bucks from Amazon with coupons one day I don't know I just looked out I said I'm always cruising so. Good luck Erik
Meizu won't work for me then as I want to use it with IEMs and Planars, can't use screaming lol. Hidizs S3 is not available on European Amazon sadly, would like to have it this week. I head the Apple USB C to 3.5mm isn't half bad but the EU version has only half the Volts and worse SNR. Any alternatives?

Edit: Or do you mean good with screaming? If yes, can you send a link? I don't find the one for $22

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2020 at 1:41 PM Post #1,813 of 6,469
Yes I meant dongle dac
Okay they're sold out I tried to copy some stuff I'm going to see if I can link it to you wish me luck
Meizu won't work for me then as I want to use it with IEMs and Planars, can't use screaming lol. Hidizs S3 is not available on European Amazon sadly, would like to have it this week. I head the Apple USB C to 3.5mm isn't half bad but the EU version has only half the Volts and worse SNR. Any alternatives?

Edit: Or do you mean good with screaming? If yes, can you send a link? I don't find the one for $22
Yeah when I say screaming I mean loud yes. But I use my 10p ones

Dec 16, 2020 at 1:47 PM Post #1,814 of 6,469
Okay they're sold out I tried to copy some stuff I'm going to see if I can link it to you wish me luck
Yeah when I say screaming I mean loud yes. But I use my 10p ones

I'm sorry 😞 I'm trying it's not working dude I don't know what to do how to do it. They're sold out but it doesn't matter you say you want to use planer you need something more powerful I do have the dco 3 coming which I don't necessarily know if it'll be more power I'm thinking it should be. Don't get it wrong I originally ordered the dco one back in November and they screwed the order up five times. But yeah I use my Tin P1's to test these decks and the hidizv3 actually will push it to what I would consider loud and realize I've been around music all my life live music.I mean like you wouldn't want to listen to it for 5 minutes loud significantly loud. But I still wish it had a little more ummph. Just a little more of a punch you know what I mean. Don't get it wrong they sound incredible. not the P1 so much. I'll have to let you know about the 03 when I get it. Plainers are just b**** to drive. Good luck I'll see what I can do take care Erik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back