USB-C Sucks. 3.5mm Is Real Sound!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2022 at 1:23 PM Post #301 of 320
Bfreedma is right.

May 19, 2022 at 3:26 PM Post #302 of 320
Jul 7, 2022 at 9:54 PM Post #304 of 320
By using a $9 dongle.
Why? Why I should Buy Dongle? Why should I have additional device to carry and lose every now and buy 10 Dongles for my 10 earphones so I don't miss to use if I change my earphones? Also, is there only 1 reason why do you need to remove 3.5mm Jack to use Dongle or BT headphones?
They don’t have to buy BT HPs and dongles and connectors. They can just buy one or the other or not buy any of them. Many prefer BT HPs because there’s little/no loss of audio quality and they’re not tethered by a cable.
It is not that many prefer BT headphones, the reality is that they are forced to use. BT was there for 10-15 or even 20 years but no one was much interested in buying BT headphones hence they come up with this scam to force people to buy BT headset by removing 3.5mm Jack.
How is it clear? Many prefer BT HPs and if the dongles are useless for you or anyone else, they don’t have to buy them.
They are forced to buy. When these crony companies removed 3.5mm Port, people have to buy Dongles. So it's not by choice, it is by Force. It is just a big scam and not more than that.
You don’t have to buy them, you can do what people have done in the past and still often do and just put the phone to your ear to talk to others.
So if I take calls and speak with others for 4 hours, I should hold the phone with hands? That is ridiculous. And how abt watching an video or listening to the music? I guess you are not aware that even 5, 10 or 15 years ago too, whoever needs to talk longer on phones, most of them all were using earphones only. These crony and greedy companies removed headphone jack so they can force people to buy either Connectors or buy useless expensive always-required-charging BT Headphones.
How is the above not obvious, especially as it’s already been explained to you exhaustively?

G

Why can’t I use my horse and buggy on the roads anymore?
Who has said No to you? I don't thin that someone or some car companies forcefully removed all horses from the world that you can use only cars.
Why can’t I use leaded gas in my car
Again, you can use it. It will only affect your Car/Bike engine and nothing else. But no one is stopping you from doing that.
Why do I have to wear pants when a loincloth used to suffice?
Again. No one is stopping you. Many tribal and other communities still wear them. No one is stopping you doing that
Why are all of your posts on this topic nothing more than “Hey you kids, get off my lawn - it’s a conspiracy to kill my grass I tell ya”
No one says that. They only want to ensure that the garden they have is not ruined by mischievous activities.

So in short, as mentioned above, you have all options to use Horse, use loincloth or Leaded Gas and they all are very well available and there is no ban as well. But here, these Phone companies forcing people to use BT headphones or Dongles or Connectors. What is more funny, that BT and USB-C was there even with 3.5mm Jack but no one was using them hence they come up with this scam to forcing people to buy so called Dongles DAC/ Connectors and BT headphones by removing 3.5mm Jack by ding illegal and crony business practices.

Jul 7, 2022 at 9:56 PM Post #305 of 320
Jul 7, 2022 at 10:03 PM Post #306 of 320
Wrap a piece of scotch tape around the plug on the dongle and just leave it attached to your headphones. You'll never lose it.

Jul 8, 2022 at 12:58 AM Post #307 of 320
. IWhy? Why I should Buy Dongle?
MM,

100's of posts ago, I thought you made some interesting points. I may have disagreed, but I could respect your views.

Then, you moved onto complaining about the way the world just is... No wuckas, mate, my wife says I complain too much about that too! I complain about wars, diseases, lockdowns, political upheaval, the loss of innocents and the loss of innocence, you know, the small stuff. I admit, although I read multiple news sites daily, I've never found the stories on the emerging crisis of forced dongle usage. My sites of choice must be fake news...

But now you're just whining! And repeating yourself.... again... and again.... and even again...

Just out of curiosity (I have a theory), and I truly have no intention of doxxing you, but is your name Karen? Or, given your language skills, maybe Karin?

Jul 8, 2022 at 5:01 AM Post #308 of 320
They are forced to buy. When these crony companies removed 3.5mm Port, people have to buy Dongles. So it's not by choice, it is by Force. It is just a big scam and not more than that.
Basically you could ask people using BT phones how many of them would like to return to using wired headphones. Sure, some would. As for the others, you might be surprised.

Jul 8, 2022 at 6:18 AM Post #309 of 320
Why I should Buy Dongle?
Because you want to, otherwise you shouldn’t.
Why should I have additional device to carry and lose every now and buy 10 Dongles for my 10 earphones
You shouldn’t loose your dongle or buy 10 of them.
It is not that many prefer BT headphones, the reality is that they are forced to use.
Do you have reliable evidence that many do not prefer BT headphones or are you just making that up? And, if someone doesn’t want to use BT headphones no one is forcing them to, they can use a dongle instead.

Why are you repeating the same nonsense over and over again, that has already been answered/responded to? You think that maybe if you repeat it often enough it will stop being nonsense?

G

Jul 8, 2022 at 6:41 AM Post #310 of 320
Now I get it. Wolfson Chip is not longer coming and they simply bought it to (probably with the help of Apple) to eliminate the competition otherwise they are not using Wolfson Chip at all. Cirrus Logic Chip is the worst sound quality you can even get.
Didn't an ibasso dx model come out with cirrus chips and was universally praised for the sound?

Jul 8, 2022 at 6:54 AM Post #311 of 320
Chips don’t sound different. Amps do depending on the transducers you use with them. Properly amped, everything should be transaparent.

Jul 20, 2022 at 9:42 PM Post #312 of 320
Wrap a piece of scotch tape around the plug on the dongle and just leave it attached to your headphones. You'll never lose it.
That's what I was saying If I have 10 or 15 earphones, then I must have 10-15 Dongles too. That's what these companies are trying. They are selling their products regardless of the use or requirement. It is just a scam to make more money and nothing more.

MM,

100's of posts ago, I thought you made some interesting points. I may have disagreed, but I could respect your views.

Then, you moved onto complaining about the way the world just is... No wuckas, mate, my wife says I complain too much about that too! I complain about wars, diseases, lockdowns, political upheaval, the loss of innocents and the loss of innocence, you know, the small stuff. I admit, although I read multiple news sites daily, I've never found the stories on the emerging crisis of forced dongle usage. My sites of choice must be fake news...

But now you're just whining! And repeating yourself.... again... and again.... and even again...

Just out of curiosity (I have a theory), and I truly have no intention of doxxing you, but is your name Karen? Or, given your language skills, maybe Karin?
Can you tell me one single reason why 3.5mm MUST be removed to use Bluetooth or even use Dongles (for phones with USB C Charging). There are 100s of phones with 3.5mm jack, USB C and Bluetooth. it is just a scam to increase sale only. There was no requirement to remove 3.5mm as it was not affecting usage of DAC or Bluetooth at all. I don't know which Karin or Karen. I am not one of them.

Basically you could ask people using BT phones how many of them would like to return to using wired headphones. Sure, some would. As for the others, you might be surprised.
Brother. 1st you force people to buy good quality phones with no 3.5mm Jack, force them to use Bluetooth and then do survey how many are using Bluetooth? :) What a joke. Why don't these companies start providing 3.5mm Jack again and do this after 3-4 years. You will be utterly surprised that even the people using Bluetooth today, will no longer use it after cpl of years.

Because you want to, otherwise you shouldn’t.

You shouldn’t loose your dongle or buy 10 of them.

Do you have reliable evidence that many do not prefer BT headphones or are you just making that up? And, if someone doesn’t want to use BT headphones no one is forcing them to, they can use a dongle instead.

Why are you repeating the same nonsense over and over again, that has already been answered/responded to? You think that maybe if you repeat it often enough it will stop being nonsense?

G
I don't want to buy Bluetooth or Dongles. I see (and find no evidence) no reason why 3.5mm Jack MJST be removed to use Bluetooth headphones. Whoever wants to use it, they were and are free to use.

I have provided evidence that BT headphone market will be more than $50-60 Billions in next 2-3 years only. I did not include the market for the connectors and Dongles. That is why these companies forcing people to buy these. So basically, these companies forcing people to either buy BT headphone or buy Dongles. But will not allow people to use 3.5mm Headphone directly. WHY? 3.5mm Jack was there with BT for years. And 3.5mm was there with USB C too for many years before these greedy companies found that they can make more money by removing the jack and forcing people to buy Dongles or BT headset.

If I have 10 earphones, I will surely need 10 Dongles too. Dongles can be easily misplaced or lost. And what if I change my earphones and forget to take Dongle with me. The phone will be completely useless for me for that day. What more, USB C is much more delicate than 3.5mm and sooner or later you will see the port is being damaged by continuous inserting and removing of Dongles.

Jul 20, 2022 at 9:45 PM Post #313 of 320
On top of that, I guess you all are absolutely not getting the point here. Why do these company need to remove headphone jack at all? I cannot understand the logic. Many think that DAC can play higher sample rate and Blah Blah. Do you or anyone else think that Phone is only to play high sample rate (consider I admit that it does not play higher sample rate which is wrong factually). millions or even billions of people don't use phone to listen to the music. Forget phone, they don't even listen to the music at personal level at all. Why do they should buy Dongles and DAC and connectors or Bluetooth headphones? What more, there are 100s or even 1000s of phone models which has 3.5mm Jack, Bluetooth and even USB C Charging together. Then why do these companies need to remove 3.5mm Jack only?

This is just a scam. And not more than that. Making people fool and forcing them to either buy low quality, mediocre and rubbish phones or spend extra on buying (or keep buying actually) Dongles, Connectors and BT Headphones.

Jul 20, 2022 at 10:21 PM Post #315 of 320
I still don't understand the logic behind needing multiple dongles for multiple IEMs. You can unplug one IEM from the dongle and plug in another IEM right...?

That's like saying I need to buy 5 other DAC and Amp combos for my headphones/IEM collection. Doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back