[USA REVIEW TOUR] SHANLING M5s DAP & SHANLING ME100 IEMs
Sep 21, 2018 at 3:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34
We have multiple products coming this fall and that's great opportunity for another REVIEW TOUR!

We will be sending out one review kit consisting of our new portable player Shanling M5s and upcoming Shanling ME100 earphones.

Your chance to win!

We decided we will be giving away the reviewed M5s and ME100 to two participants after whole tour finishes. We are not yet 100% set on best way how to choose winners, but it will be announced before the tour itself begins.

Learn more about the products:

Shanling M5s - Dual AK4493EQ DAC, fully balanced, Wi-Fi, 2way LDAC BT, 3.2 Touch screen

New IEMS from Shanling - ME100

Our first review tour took place earlier this year and we learned a lot during it. So this one should go even smoother.

How to apply?

Post reply in this thread with following information:
  • City you are based in
  • Links to your previous reviews, either the ones posted on Head-fi, on local forums, on blogs, dedicated websites, etc.
Due to delay in production of ME100, we will resume this tour when units are ready.

This tour is open only to reviewers within lower 48 states of USA.

Details of review tour
  • Shanling will cover shipping to the first reviewer and any customs, taxes or import duties that may be charged by local authorities
  • Reviewer can keep tour kit for 10 days before shipping to next reviewer
  • If new firmware update will be released during the tour, current holder of Shanling M5s will be send link to the new firmware and must update the unit immediately
  • All shipping must be done by registered post requiring signature, player and earphones must be packed in original boxes
  • Never ship to PO boxes - only home or work addresses. It is important to collect complete info including a phone number before shipping so that we have a way to track and contact the participant just in case
  • When you receive unit, please immediately post in this thread and state the condition of tour kit. Also PM next reviewer to acquire his details for next shipment or local pickup. If the next participant doesn't respond, PM Shanling.
  • After shipping tour kit, always send tracking number in PM to next reviewer and also to Shanling
  • Your review should be posted on dedicated product page at Head-fi, with link posted in this thread
  • Publishing review on any additional webpage is welcomed, but not mandatory
  • Review must include photos of the player and earphones
  • Review must include disclaimer stating these units are provided as short term loaner for the purpose of the review
  • Review must include note on currently used firmware version
  • Reviewer can choose if he wish to focus on review of one product or both.

If you have any problem with player or earphones, any question, any problem with shipping or want to simple drop from tour, always PM Shanling

Last edited:
Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
Sep 21, 2018 at 5:21 AM Post #2 of 34
any chance of this review tour coming to asia (specifically india)? I would love to experience it and give my thoughts about the product!

Sep 21, 2018 at 7:15 AM Post #4 of 34
Sep 21, 2018 at 2:14 PM Post #5 of 34
Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018 at 8:51 PM Post #6 of 34
Can I join the tour? It would be my first tour. I’ve got your M3s and M1.
Would love to be part of it.
I’m in Los Angeles.
Went to CanJam last Spring and visited your booth. Frankie was very nice.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018 at 10:39 PM Post #7 of 34
Sep 25, 2018 at 10:45 AM Post #9 of 34
Last edited:
Sep 25, 2018 at 2:03 PM Post #12 of 34
Last edited:
Sep 25, 2018 at 11:17 PM Post #15 of 34
I’m relatively new to hi-fi/audio hobby, so I don’t have any real reviews. I would love a chance to start with your tour.

I live in Dayton, OH.

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back