Uplifting Trance reccomendations
Apr 20, 2014 at 8:06 PM Post #121 of 560
Went outside and laid in the sun while listening to Shooting stars. Very impressed, reminds me of BT a little, but with a lot less dubstep and glitch. This is definitely one of my new favorite albums, albeit the songs are much shorter than one would hope. I'll give Hotel Rooms a listen to later on, perhaps tomorrow. Hope it's as good as the first.

Listening to Nils Frahm, starting with his oldest album. Some songs I really enjoy, good depth. Others are just like "what the hell was that...*skip*." He sure does have a lot of albums, so any preference?
I liked spaces alot havent gotten around to getting his others quite yet. And hmmm if so adamant about that album being good its up next on my list.

Apr 30, 2014 at 1:39 PM Post #131 of 560
Finally picked up Super8 & Tab's album "Empire" not shure how I missed that one.
Another great trance album. Also nice to hear the full versions of some songs I already had the radio edits/remixes of.

Found a couple other artists that sound promising, after I get home I'll take a listen to a few of their albums.

May 1, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #132 of 560
Finally picked up Super8 & Tab's album "Empire" not shure how I missed that one.
Another great trance album. Also nice to hear the full versions of some songs I already had the radio edits/remixes of.

Found a couple other artists that sound promising, after I get home I'll take a listen to a few of their albums.
I really want to buy this album. Very similiar to Mat Zo.

May 1, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #133 of 560
I really want to buy this album. Very similiar to Mat Zo.

You think? I like mat zo's remixes, but I really just didn't like his album..

I've been looking at protoculture's albums, he has like 4, one coming out tomorrow.

Also grabbed "Personal Way" by Alexander Popov, another solid album with some really nice tracks.

May 1, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #134 of 560
You think? I like mat zo's remixes, but I really just didn't like his album..

I've been looking at protoculture's albums, he has like 4, one coming out tomorrow.

Also grabbed "Personal Way" by Alexander Popov, another solid album with some really nice tracks.
yes very true I very much enjoyed Popov's album and protoculture where have a seen that name hmmmm. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back