Uplifting Trance reccomendations
Mar 30, 2014 at 11:34 PM Post #91 of 560
  +1 for Above & Beyond. "Sirens Of The Sea" album under their Oceanlab moniker in particular.
Anything by Sunny Lax. Blue Bird is my favourite uplifting trance song until date.
RAMsterdam (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix). Love this song. 
"Carnet de Vol" album by Ferry Tayle. Packed with very good trance songs.

Honestly, as much as I love everything that A&B Does, I don't think their actual albums are uplifting by any stretch of the imagination >_<

My Current desktop background -^

My Current Lock screen background -v

Mar 30, 2014 at 11:47 PM Post #92 of 560
Gareth emerys' got another coming out sweetness. I'll definitely hope too when money alllows and that bobina album do you mean the one labeled "same difference"? Theres an artist named Savant: pretty dang great just i dont think its trance. I mean last.fm recommended of my other trance artists but i think its its own form called complex-tro

Mar 30, 2014 at 11:59 PM Post #93 of 560
Check out Nick Warren at Lightning in a Bottle. I downloaded it as a torrent somewhere. It's excellent.

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #94 of 560
Check out Nick Warren at Lightning in a Bottle. I downloaded it as a torrent somewhere. It's excellent.
awesome i would but i dont torrent anymore. I feel inclined to supporting them via buying their discs and also lately i've been really moving towards authenticity. But ill jot it down for future ventures you know. I've seen nick warren's name somewhere before. You ever heard flight 643 by tiesto

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:28 AM Post #95 of 560
I really like Tiesto's old stuff. But I don't know if I've heard that one. Older or newer?

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:32 AM Post #96 of 560
I really like Tiesto's old stuff. But I don't know if I've heard that one. Older or newer?

Pretty positive its an older one its on one of the compliations they made called a magical journey its a great bundle of all the great songs by him. Really liked alot of those ALOT. Great buy idk if u can get it online. It was one of those rare moments when you walk through a record store and actually find a good trance album. I was so freaking happy.

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:33 AM Post #97 of 560
And by the way I've had the pleasure of setting up sound for one of Tiesto's Concerts a few years back. It was really cool doing that for one of your idols.

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:35 AM Post #98 of 560
Oh yeah I have Magical Journey around here somewhere. Gotta pull it out it's been years since I've listened to it.

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:36 AM Post #99 of 560
And by the way I've had the pleasure of setting up sound for one of Tiesto's Concerts a few years back. It was really cool doing that for one of your idols.

Awwwwww i envy you soooo much hahaha congratulations. I still have yet to go to my first trance concert. Time is always against me with those. Soon enough though. I'd really like to go to EDC 2015

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:38 AM Post #100 of 560
Yeah EDC looks like fun. I watched the video from the California Gig.

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:41 AM Post #101 of 560
Seems to sellout incredibly fast :O so many great artists go there. Have you heard dakotas albums cuz if you havent look them up immediately :D u wont be sorry

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:45 AM Post #102 of 560
No I haven't. I'll have to check that out.

Mar 31, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #103 of 560
Honestly, as much as I love everything that A&B Does, I don't think their actual albums are uplifting by any stretch of the imagination >_<

My Current desktop background -^

My Current Lock screen background -v

both are quite sexy man you should check out a&b acoustic album not really trance though much slower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back