UPDATED: AIAIAI reveals new 2 new headphones - the "Capital" and "TMA-1 Studio"
May 24, 2012 at 10:45 PM Post #79 of 106
I think I'll probably wait for first impressions before I take the plunge on the studios, but there is still like a 75% probability I will buy them next month. I should probably stop going to the bar so much.

May 25, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #80 of 106
Quote:
Updated with release dates for both cans.

Anyone planning to buy them on release day? Who is going to review them/compare them to other cans?

Any volunteers? 
smily_headphones1.gif

I will

May 25, 2012 at 11:43 PM Post #81 of 106
Quote:
I think I'll probably wait for first impressions before I take the plunge on the studios, but there is still like a 75% probability I will buy them next month. I should probably stop going to the bar so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC BOOM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will

Ah, thank you, both of you - we (head-fi) look forward to hearing both of your impressions on these.

I'll have to hold myself back until we get some reviews, but when do you plan to get your reviews up? A week after launch? later?

May 26, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #82 of 106
Quote:
Ah, thank you, both of you - we (head-fi) look forward to hearing both of your impressions on these.

I'll have to hold myself back until we get some reviews, but when do you plan to get your reviews up? A week after launch? later?

well I plan too use them in a comparison I am doing of portable headphones that are not so popular on head-fi, the tma1 studio and the regular tma1s are going too be going up against the bowers and wilkins p3/p5, the new akg tiesto k267s, sennheiser ampierior(thats probably going too be popular here but I am adding it because its new) and thats not the final list but thats what its looking too be for now.

Jun 3, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #84 of 106
Excited for these, purchased the Aiaiai TMA 1 DJ headphones last year and was pleased with the overall sound quality and durability of them. Still going strong after a year with everyday use.

Still waiting on the specs on these before i pull the trigger on them. Also does anyone have a price range on these?

Jun 3, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #85 of 106
Quote:
Excited for these, purchased the Aiaiai TMA 1 DJ headphones last year and was pleased with the overall sound quality and durability of them. Still going strong after a year with everyday use.

Still waiting on the specs on these before i pull the trigger on them. Also does anyone have a price range on these?

well they should last its only been a year

Jun 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #90 of 106
So to clear things up ... the TMA-1 on the site that is $275 is the same as this, right? http://www.amazon.com/AIAIAI-6101-TMA-1-DJ-Headphones/dp/B00404H6DQ?tag=duckduckgo-d-20 And the Fool's Gold and Beatport are the same exact headphone but with different colored cables?

And that the TMA-1 Studio are the step-up, full-size headphones? Are they supposed to sound considerably better, or, since they're comparable in price, are they just a different build/design with the same drivers? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back