UPDATE! CAPACITY RAISE! - SF meet Saturday Nov. 7th - We have a venue and date! It's really happening! CAPACITY RAISE!! WE CAN TAKE 20 MORE PEOPLE!
Oct 17, 2015 at 12:06 AM Post #76 of 329
  I just got word from an insider at Massdrop that it looks like they will be able to host the event. They said more details will hopefully be sent on Monday. 

Well that's two people that wanted Sunday. I have no problem with Sundays. What about you folks - anybody usually busy that day? 

That's great! Sundays are fine for me but I'd prefer Saturday as I have school on Mondays. Really looking forward to this.

Oct 17, 2015 at 2:17 AM Post #77 of 329
I really hope MD let's us do the event there. I think many of us are big supporters to begin with!

Oct 17, 2015 at 2:22 AM Post #78 of 329
@trappedintime Welcome to the forum! Would you like to attend? And if so, what gear would you be able to bring? Keep in mind it doesn't have to be expensive to sound good 
bigsmile_face.gif

Yes that was one of my selling points - that many of us are Massdrop customers, and this would be able to give them free publicity. This would be, well, massive

Oct 17, 2015 at 2:34 AM Post #79 of 329
I've been a long time lurker but only posting recently. I posted my gear that I'll bring on the previous page. Looking forward to sharing some good listening with you all.

Oct 17, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #81 of 329
I've been a long time lurker but only posting recently. I posted my gear that I'll bring on the previous page. Looking forward to sharing some good listening with you all.

Hey, same here. Started this hobby back in 2010, but didn't decide to get a Head-Fi account until recently. Hopefully I can make it to this meet and be able to meet all of you guys and try out some neat stuff. 
beyersmile.png

Oct 17, 2015 at 3:39 PM Post #83 of 329
@aamefford I was looking forward to seeing you there, and to compare your DAC-19 to the Gungnir multibit. Do you think there would be any way you can rearrange your schedule if it is on 11/07 or 11/08? But if not for that weekend, the other choice would be Sunday Nov. 1st, but I'm not sure if anybody would be too tired from Halloween partying the night before.

Looking back, it seems three people have requested Sundays. So is there anyone here that has an obligation on Sundays? If not, then maybe Nov. 1st or 8th would be best.

Oct 17, 2015 at 4:03 PM Post #86 of 329
@aamefford
 I was looking forward to seeing you there, and to compare your DAC-19 to the Gungnir multibit. Do you think there would be any way you can rearrange your schedule if it is on 11/07 or 11/08? But if not for that weekend, the other choice would be Sunday Nov. 1st, but I'm not sure if anybody would be too tired from Halloween partying the night before.

Looking back, it seems three people have requested Sundays. So is there anyone here that has an obligation on Sundays? If not, then maybe Nov. 1st or 8th would be best.
My lovely wife's birthday is 11/09. Once we work out plans, maybe I can make it. I'd like to do the comparison as well. I may need a proper amp though. My HA-1 is out on audition and may sell. I'm down to an ALO Rx Mk3-B out of the Dac-19. You know what? It sounds really good - way better than it ought to. I have a Liquid Carbon on the way. I may fold and pick up an NFB-1Amp or a Lyr2…

Oct 17, 2015 at 8:33 PM Post #87 of 329
  Thread starter @dusk, and @Bill-P - we would love to see you around this thread more often!

Yeah, sorry, @DecentLevi. I have been busy the last few weeks cooking up a secret weapon to present at the meet. Haha

So, it looks like Luis won't be able to finish my Code-X in time, so I won't have that. In its place, I'll be bringing... my own modded Sennheiser HD800.

So yeah, you can look forward to that. Haha. 
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back