UPCOMING Little Dot DAC
Jul 11, 2009 at 11:42 AM Post #196 of 411
Well for me to write a bigger review would probably not be too useful as the DAC_I is the only dedicated DAC I have ever heard, it may even end up misleading.
But I too would like to know how this DAC compares to others, I'm sure it will do very well for it self considering it's price point.

Jul 14, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #199 of 411
Anyone have exprience over this, especially combined with the CDP_I? I would be very interested in this combo for my home speaker rig. There was huge load of posting prior the launch, but I have very little chatter since :/

Jul 16, 2009 at 3:44 AM Post #203 of 411
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah it's a bit of a pity, the DAC_I sounds wonderful and is very affordable, one should think a lot of ppl would end up buying it.

I got tired of waiting for impressions and went with a DacMagic

Aug 20, 2009 at 6:29 PM Post #204 of 411
Quote:

Originally Posted by roker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got tired of waiting for impressions and went with a DacMagic

Same here

Aug 20, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #205 of 411
Quote:

Originally Posted by charliex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same here

then that failed on me and now I have a Keces 151

DACs and Amps come and go on this site.

Aug 28, 2009 at 4:36 PM Post #209 of 411
I received mine about 10 days ago along with the MKVII balanced amp.

I did quick initial impressions of the amp while connected to the LD DAC_I. This weekend hopefully will get some time for a lot more listening and maybe write a few things up.

The initial impressions thread of the amp is here http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f5/get...ssions-440697/

Aug 30, 2009 at 3:46 AM Post #210 of 411
I just upgrade my DAC from an Alien to LD DAC-1. I have not too much experience with DACs, but I can tell there is a huge step forward. Much more details and airy. Finally, I think I can enjoy my music without thinking upgrade my rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back