Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10!
Dec 15, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #616 of 1,751
Got mine from **** Aliexpress.
10 days from despatch to delivery in France.

First dap and first impressions are very good.
Compared to my galaxy s7 the sound seems much clearer, much sharper with more space in the music (is that the soundstage?).

Pairing with trinity PM4 and they sound really good.

Interestingly the wife prefers the sound from the galaxy s7, she says the dap is too sharp and the s7 is smoother.
moi aussi je l'attend pour la France . 10 days is fast. What was the transporter used. The tracking sees mine in Hong Kong. I hope it takes the plane tomorrow,

Dec 15, 2016 at 4:05 PM Post #621 of 1,751
sorry for my noob question, but if I mostly listen to 192k mp3, is there any benefit upgrading from Ruizu X02 (aka AGPtek A02) to Xduoo X3 or X10?

Dec 15, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #622 of 1,751
Got mine from **** Aliexpress.
10 days from despatch to delivery in France.

First dap and first impressions are very good.
Compared to my galaxy s7 the sound seems much clearer, much sharper with more space in the music (is that the soundstage?).

Pairing with trinity PM4 and they sound really good.

Interestingly the wife prefers the sound from the galaxy s7, she says the dap is too sharp and the s7 is smoother.

How's the hot treble of the pm4? Did it smoothen when paired with the x10?

Dec 15, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #625 of 1,751
So, some bad news...

After about two hours the dap crashed, the screen turned black and no buttons were responsive.
I wanted for ten minutes and after nothing happened I pushed the reset button.

Now the dap is not playing music smoothly at all. There is a half second jump on every track... music/jump/music/jump/music/jump... have tried four different sd cards and all are the same and have tested all sd cards on my phone and all working with no issue.

Tried doing a factory reset but no change.

Dec 15, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #626 of 1,751
  So, some bad news...

After about two hours the dap crashed, the screen turned black and no buttons were responsive.
I wanted for ten minutes and after nothing happened I pushed the reset button.

Now the dap is not playing music smoothly at all. There is a half second jump on every track... music/jump/music/jump/music/jump... have tried four different sd cards and all are the same and have tested all sd cards on my phone and all working with no issue.

Tried doing a factory reset but no change.

Try to charge it. It's always better to full charge before first use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back