Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10!
Nov 23, 2016 at 5:59 PM Post #196 of 1,751
From what I heard, as sound quality, Xduoo x10 > Shanling M2 >= Hidizs AP100

Oh well, thanks for the reply. You've just made it a wee bit harder for me to decide now
confused_face.gif
. I was initially considering M2 too, then I read about the high output impedance, also it has less power and smaller battery, looks fricking beautiful though. I'm assuming X10 has a low output impedance.

Nov 23, 2016 at 6:24 PM Post #197 of 1,751
Oh well, thanks for the reply. You've just made it a wee bit harder for me to decide now :confused_face: . I was initially considering M2 too, then I read about the high output impedance, also it has less power and smaller battery, looks fricking beautiful though. I'm assuming X10 has a low output impedance.

It's a easy one. X10 has the same amount of details as Fiio X5, and it's more musical. DSD hardware decoding. Two SD card slots. These are all M2 and AP100 lack of.

Nov 23, 2016 at 6:38 PM Post #198 of 1,751
That is want... reviews and comparisons between the x3 and the x10.

Plus, any dap that I get has to have two card slots that take at least 128gb.... my two 128gb cards that I am using in my x3 are both nearly full.

I just upgraded to a 256gb card, bringing me from a 90% full 328gb to 456gb usable... Not a bad upgrade. And sets another 128gb aside for iPod use :)

I was very interested in the Shanling but it is a little small for me and i was not surprised to hear it was not as well implemented for the AKM dac as the x10. The Xduoo guys are awesome engineers. They just need 1 or 2 more programmers.

Nov 23, 2016 at 11:15 PM Post #200 of 1,751
Will X10 folder playback function ?  
For example, when the last song in a folder is stop playing , device will play the next folder. 

Nov 24, 2016 at 5:44 PM Post #204 of 1,751
Damn those are nice specs for the price.
This portable player gear is getting out of control for me.
I Started with a Benji S5 player and Superlux 668 which I liked.  A couple of months later I purchased a Xduoo X3 and Senheiser HD598 which combo I really like and now I'm thinking of getting the X10 and Sennheiser HD650...

Nov 25, 2016 at 5:52 AM Post #208 of 1,751
It's a easy one. X10 has the same amount of details as Fiio X5, and it's more musical. DSD hardware decoding. Two SD card slots. These are all M2 and AP100 lack of.

I skipped on X3 due to the reported issues and if I'm not mistaken they are yet to be addressed by xDuoo. It kinda worries me. Also I don't think I'll be listening to a lot of DSD, rendering the second MicroSD socket a luxury rather than a necessity.

The X10 is now on the xduoo website; http://www.xduoo.com/xduoo/En/ProductView.Asp?ID=19
Mine is on the way since yesterday. Just can't wait for it!

I was under the impression that they were scheduled to release on November 30th. Where did you order from?

Nov 25, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #209 of 1,751
I skipped on X3 due to the reported issues and if I'm not mistaken they are yet to be addressed by xDuoo. It kinda worries me. Also I don't think I'll be listening to a lot of DSD, rendering the second MicroSD socket a luxury rather than a necessity.
I was under the impression that they were scheduled to release on November 30th. Where did you order from?

X10's sound is a big upgrade to X3. The second SD slot is good when you have many lossless albums.

I guess the guy didn't extend the processing time, so the seller entered a fake tracking number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back