Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
Jun 16, 2011 at 12:37 AM Post #2,701 of 3,931

I have found if I turn the "MP Enhance" feature off on the BBE+ setting on my Cowon the siblants are reduced (to some extent).  I have no advice/thoughts etc regarding apple products.

Quote:
Hey, Ive just got my TF10x6 a few days ago. It got loads of sibilance and when the singing approaches the high it went very harsh, my ears are blowing out. Mid is also quite recess compared to my TF10x4 (I feel like im listening to the old tf10 where the mid got covered by everythingelse). Does anyone experience this? BTW Im using UM50 cable and Ive tried changing it to UE custom cable, the problem is still there. I even tried to change between 2 sources which are cowon s9 and ipod photo.  Other than that Im quite please about it, my main concern is just the sibilance and the harsh sound in mid-high. Does anyone have any experience about this? thx

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Jun 16, 2011 at 2:37 AM Post #2,702 of 3,931
I have found if I turn the "MP Enhance" feature off on the BBE+ setting on my Cowon the siblants are reduced (to some extent).  I have no advice/thoughts etc regarding apple products.

BBE itself seems to not only bump the bass up, but also tone down the treble (when you set mach bass to 1 or the other bass thingy to 1, you can clearly feel it)

@UM, wow, so you guys can now take a photo and fuse it into the faceplate?

Jun 16, 2011 at 4:06 AM Post #2,703 of 3,931

Quote:
Hey, Ive just got my TF10x6 a few days ago. It got loads of sibilance and when the singing approaches the high it went very harsh, my ears are blowing out. Mid is also quite recess compared to my TF10x4 (I feel like im listening to the old tf10 where the mid got covered by everythingelse). Does anyone experience this? BTW Im using UM50 cable and Ive tried changing it to UE custom cable, the problem is still there. I even tried to change between 2 sources which are cowon s9 and ipod photo.  Other than that Im quite please about it, my main concern is just the sibilance and the harsh sound in mid-high. Does anyone have any experience about this? thx

I have a TF10x6 as well but i don't encounter any of the same issues you have. What music are you listening to? 

Jun 16, 2011 at 7:27 PM Post #2,705 of 3,931

Quote:
If you are wondering about our latest artwork capabilities, here's an example of what we can now produce.

beerchug.gif

Jun 18, 2011 at 2:21 PM Post #2,707 of 3,931
How do you write their address when sending it from the U.S.?  Can anyone give me samples so I can do this right the first time?  Have not sent anything outside the U.S.  Here is what I got from their order form.

[size=10pt]Addres Address: Unique Melody (UM) ear monitor     [/size]
[size=10pt]No.15, the third building. Blue mountain villa,[/size]
[size=10pt]SanXiang town, ZhongShan city, GuangDong Province, China [/size]
[size=10pt]Postal cPostal Code: 528463[/size]

Do I write exactly what's shown on the box?  I will be sending it via USPS.

P.S. that is some very impressive artwork.
basshead.gif
basshead.gif

Jun 19, 2011 at 5:55 AM Post #2,708 of 3,931
If you can, use FedEX.  In our experience with stateside clients, it is simply much much faster an reliable than USPS.

But, the address in its simplest form should read-

UM Ear Monitor
#15, The Third building, Blue Mountain Villa
SanXiang Town, ZhongShan City, GuangDong Province,

China

Jun 19, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #2,709 of 3,931

Quote:
If you can, use FedEX.  In our experience with stateside clients, it is simply much much faster an reliable than USPS.

But, the address in its simplest form should read-

UM Ear Monitor
#15, The Third building, Blue Mountain Villa
SanXiang Town, ZhongShan City, GuangDong Province,

China

Thank you.  Also how much will it cost to add a mid driver to my tf10 remold? 

Jun 19, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #2,710 of 3,931
Jun 20, 2011 at 8:37 PM Post #2,715 of 3,931
That wording is quite a poor description, sorry about that.

As for upgrades, you can only apply the 3 driver upgrade to certain models and the 4 driver upgrade to certain models.  Eg, the UE700 can be upgraded to a 3 driver because it is a dual BA, whilst the TF10 can be upgraded to the TF10x4 which is a four driver.  In both cases there is only one additional driver added, hence the price is the same.

For the DBA-02, we can re-shell them with a fully detachable cable, however we don't offer any upgrades at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back