Unique Melody Remold Impressions Thread
Apr 12, 2014 at 3:22 AM Post #3,846 of 3,931
if this is still under warranty..why not contact UM and ask if this will be covered under their warranty?...then send it back to UM lab for repair...i cant think of other alternative unless you are thinking to repair it yourself....use a masking tape to mask the hole away? :p

Do you this it is unacceptable for a sub-totl ciem to break apart just by itself for no apparent reason?

Apr 12, 2014 at 3:27 AM Post #3,847 of 3,931
Do you this it is unacceptable for a sub-totl ciem to break apart just by itself for no apparent reason?

i cant comment much as the hole seem like can be poke thru by the earphone jack? or could be the side shell doesnt have enough acrylic when they mold it..but again...if it's under warranty..you can try to ask UM for help :)

even the great Apple have defective product...if you go over the JH Roxanne thread..u see someone is complaining about his universal roxanne that he just received :)

Apr 12, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #3,848 of 3,931
i cant comment much as the hole seem like can be poke thru by the earphone jack? or could be the side shell doesnt have enough acrylic when they mold it..but again...if it's under warranty..you can try to ask UM for help :)

even the great Apple have defective product...if you go over the JH Roxanne thread..u see someone is complaining about his universal roxanne that he just received :)

Who in the world would poke a hole in their ciem HAHA

Apr 12, 2014 at 5:23 AM Post #3,849 of 3,931
Who in the world would poke a hole in their ciem HAHA

I don't mean to say you poke it on purpose. But the only suspect could be the earphone jack which if the storage of your ciem is tight and the jack might actually put pressure on the shell and hence the little hole appear... But it could be also the poor craftmanship/material that cause the hole. Try contact Stephen Guo and UM. Give them an email and the picture of your ciem. Maybe they might offer you something too :)

Apr 12, 2014 at 5:43 AM Post #3,850 of 3,931
I don't mean to say you poke it on purpose. But the only suspect could be the earphone jack which if the storage of your ciem is tight and the jack might actually put pressure on the shell and hence the little hole appear... But it could be also the poor craftmanship/material that cause the hole. Try contact Stephen Guo and UM. Give them an email and the picture of your ciem. Maybe they might offer you something too :)

I keep it loosely in my pelican 1010 and now I'm puzzled..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back