Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Mar 1, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #677 of 926
Hi everybody,

I love this thread. There are nice posts and review and I decided to order my mage on 01/21/10. Null audio received my prints on 02/05/10. I hoped to get my order at the end of february but nothing. How long does it take normally to get it ?

Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you.

Mar 1, 2010 at 7:08 PM Post #678 of 926
I've been mulling about whether I should just save up the scratch and go for the be-all-end-all JH13. After being quite disappointed with the Mage (alas it was someone else's IEM so my impressions might not be too valid) and deciding to go with the TF18, I realised I might be looking at something that's just 200-300 shy of the JH13.

For those who've heard them both, how does the Mage compare to the JH13?

Mar 1, 2010 at 7:58 PM Post #679 of 926
I'm sure the JH13 will outclass the Mages in terms of overall quality. My experience is that they are around the same level as the 10X3 and 11's, so as everyone who's tried the 13 says they outclass it's siblings, then the 13 should be much better than the Mage. If you really like the TF10 sound signature, than you might even want to consider the JH16.

Mar 2, 2010 at 8:42 AM Post #681 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaosfayt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
dyzoo, ages. Be prepared to wait till april lOL My prints reached null audio on the 15th of january, and the estimated ETA on my customs is mid march.

Wow ...
Are you serious ?
So thank your for your answer.
I hope the mage won't return to Null Audio for shipping.
Because at the beginning, I have to send my prints to Null Audio.

Mar 2, 2010 at 5:03 PM Post #684 of 926
OMG people. I just tried the JH13Pro, the universal version available for auditions and I was blown away. It wasn't a sudden hitting-a-brick-wall kinda blown away but more of a sinking-into-a-cosy-cloud-and-finding-out-how-comfy-it-is kinda way. If there was one word and only one word to describe it I would use the word: natural. Nothing more nothing less. Ok i'll stop gushing before I OT. I'll post more in the JH13 thread when I get the time. Next week I'll hopefully get to try the universal version of the Mage and I'll see how the bang for buck ratio goes. Till then!

Mar 3, 2010 at 9:50 AM Post #685 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole /img/forum/go_quote.gif
why didnt you guys just go straight through UM? only took me 4 weeks from the say i shipped them in to get mine.

Hi

Because I saw paypal and the mage were a little cheaper.
Maybe a mistake ...
I hope the iem will fit well because I really don't want refit.

Mar 3, 2010 at 1:24 PM Post #686 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyzoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi

Because I saw paypal and the mage were a little cheaper.
Maybe a mistake ...
I hope the iem will fit well because I really don't want refit.

Oh ok i gotcha didnt realize they were cheaper through Null. You will be happy when they finally arrive lol. They really are works of art.

Mar 4, 2010 at 8:20 AM Post #688 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaosfayt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol for singaporeans, UM doesn't allow straight-to-them deals, all sales have to go through a distributor because of a contract. Thats just business.

Funny, when i have customs brewing in their factory as we speak
L3000.gif

Mar 4, 2010 at 9:27 AM Post #689 of 926
err yeah, so do I .... and mine are almost done :p
But you ordered the customs straight from them? By right this is not supposed to happen, Sam personally told me it should not be allowed, as it would be a breach of distribution rights for them.

Lol miles , i tried the jh13 univ at jaben and i was sorely disappointed, like completely and utterly disappointed. I heard nothing special, nothing new. Nothing to justify the huge price tag. Same thing happened when i tried the mages. I just couldn't hear the highly touted mid range and highs. It sounded just like my amped tf10 with es2 cables lmao.

Im just hoping my 6 driver tf18 will do me some justice after all the hype I've heard about it :p Oh well, I'll find out next week, PREPARE FOR PICTURES
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back