Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Feb 5, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #616 of 926
got a reply yesterday noon saying that my mages are just done and will be shipped latest today noon and have responded with my mailing address.

Now i'm waiting for the tracking no.

Feb 5, 2010 at 2:34 AM Post #618 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by B[van] /img/forum/go_quote.gif
got a reply yesterday noon saying that my mages are just done and will be shipped latest today noon and have responded with my mailing address.

Now i'm waiting for the tracking no.

Credit to you and your patience B[van] hope for a speedy delivery and perfect fit!

Feb 5, 2010 at 2:39 AM Post #619 of 926
thanks people. They told me usually the package will be in my hands by tomorrow. Fedex 2 day shipping ftw!

Feb 5, 2010 at 9:25 AM Post #621 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaosfayt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thats awesome b[van] hope they get it right this time . Damn I'll have to wait till like after CNY ..

5pm on both timezones yet no tracking (yet)

hmmm

Feb 5, 2010 at 10:40 AM Post #622 of 926
Quote:

thats awesome b[van] hope they get it right this time . Damn I'll have to wait till like after CNY ..

Damn will UM staff take CNY off? I guess they would I will definetly be getting mine after CNY. For those that have had the mage how long is the burn in time?

Feb 5, 2010 at 11:55 AM Post #625 of 926
Quote:

Yes noddy, they take long LOONNNGG CNY break, cause its china. from 11 to 20th

Oh noooo,
frown.gif

Feb 5, 2010 at 1:37 PM Post #627 of 926
Quote:

I just got word that they're still testing the 6 driver models and hence production will be delayed , so people who are ordering those will undoubtly get theirs later.

and the number has arrived. according to the info i got instead of shipping out in the noon it was initiated at 8pm gmt+8 instead. ETA Mon before 12pm.

Feb 6, 2010 at 6:05 AM Post #629 of 926
been reading lots of custom iem thread since im looking to upgrade from my 1 yr old pfe. It seems like i found it when i read mao di's mage review. Just wanna get confirmation. Anyone have both pfe and mage can make a comparison?
Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back