UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Apr 18, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #1,021 of 1,228

Quote:
Its not just Ampcity.

I asked for the alternative beats audio cable months ago.  I(we) have been left in the dark, for most of my(our) experience w/ this company.

Heh damn, I thought you would have gotten that by now.  I would try to conjure up anything else that I could think of but I'm just about empty.  I'm still in the wait with you guys and I know they will come eventually.  I do feel that 6 months is definitely very long overdue without a proper delivery date.  It's not just us that they promised the cables to either, they promised people from around the world the same deal as well.

Apr 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #1,024 of 1,228
Unfortunate so many things went so wrong with the promo deals because the phones sound so amazing.  I think some sort of an update from UM on the thread would be greatly appreciated by most of us.  Silence is deafening.  

Apr 20, 2012 at 10:56 AM Post #1,026 of 1,228
Hey rrahman, sorry to hear about your situation, this is very un  - UM from MY experience with them. Who did you arrange the Audio Beats cable with?
As I got mine when I received my remold of my Merlin.
Guys just hold on for a wee bit longer because I have also heard it on the grapevine that Amp City is FINALLY shipping the Cables  as shotgunshane has pointed out.......
popcorn.gif

Apr 20, 2012 at 12:30 PM Post #1,027 of 1,228
Sounds like we'll be enjoying some new cables soon.  I'm so happy that I don't have to spend more money on another TWag v2 haha.

Apr 21, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #1,028 of 1,228

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, Amp City has finally shipped the cables to UM labs.

Wait, UM Lab is in China. I think you meant UM Global HQ in Australia?

Quote:
Sounds like we'll be enjoying some new cables soon.  I'm so happy that I don't have to spend more money on another TWag v2 haha.

I already have T.T haha...

Apr 22, 2012 at 12:03 PM Post #1,030 of 1,228
Their promo was obviously put together at the last minute after they saw the buzz Stephen and Poetik put together.  They have been struggling ever since.  

We don't get updates because there is no one with UM that actually knows whats going on.  

This is a shame that such a great product is back such poor service. 

Maguire, if you look through the threads, these complaints are very UM's lie these days.  Seemed to be better before I decided to use them.  There is a lot of unhappy customers who have been dealing with UM for months at a time before anything is accomplished.

U.nique Sound
M.eager Service

Apr 22, 2012 at 12:24 PM Post #1,031 of 1,228

Quote:
Their promo was obviously put together at the last minute after they saw the buzz Stephen and Poetik put together.  They have been struggling ever since.  

We don't get updates because there is no one with UM that actually knows whats going on.  

This is a shame that such a great product is back such poor service. 

Maguire, if you look through the threads, these complaints are very UM's lie these days.  Seemed to be better before I decided to use them.  There is a lot of unhappy customers who have been dealing with UM for months at a time before anything is accomplished.

U.nique Sound
M.eager Service

Sometimes i regret going with UM Global rather than Stephen Guo.

I have a friend who went through Stephen Guo and he told me that service was top-notch. Friendly and great guy. Wish i could say the same about UM Global, I have not had an update on the cable for a long time. Also what irked me is that i had to pay for shipping costs for refit, and that i heard refit was totally free on Stephen Guo's side.

I'm considering asking for a refund on the cables-6 months wait and counting? It's a shame really.

Apr 22, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #1,032 of 1,228

Quote:

Sometimes i regret going with UM Global rather than Stephen Guo.

I have a friend who went through Stephen Guo and he told me that service was top-notch. Friendly and great guy. Wish i could say the same about UM Global, I have not had an update on the cable for a long time. Also what irked me is that i had to pay for shipping costs for refit, and that i heard refit was totally free on Stephen Guo's side.

I'm considering asking for a refund on the cables-6 months wait and counting? It's a shame really.

It would be nice to get a refund on a promo item that they were throwing in for free huh? Sadly I really don't think that's going to happen.  If the cables really are done then we should be receiving them in the next month or so.  There is still unrest amongst the people so maybe a rep from UM Global can come on here to confirm it?

I'm not completely satisfied with the way things went down but hey, we all eventually received our iems and we will all receive a cable. It definitely wasn't the quickest turnaround but it's happening.  I really do hope the next time something like this is offered, the company is prepared enough to accommodate the increase of orders and everything they promised.  However before that, they need to make sure that we get what we were promised.

Apr 26, 2012 at 5:53 PM Post #1,033 of 1,228
I've already sent my IEM back to China 2 months ago because there was a buzzing in the left earpiece.
Described the problem and put it in the box in both English and Mandarin, UM has answered that it takes a full build time before sending
back, just hoping that they'll send it to the right address (I emailed UM) because I moved...

Seems like a long time since we were all waiting and anticipating for the IEMS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back