UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Feb 9, 2012 at 1:03 PM Post #871 of 1,228

Quote:
No, the impression that I sent was to your US address, the original one. I believe my impression was sent to the China in second batch that you have sent. It is possible that they have lost my impression but I have never been contacted otherwise. I seriously doubt my impression was not good enough. I went to my local audiologist and made two sets of ear impressions on the same appointment. One set went to Unique Melody and the other one sent to 1964 Ears. And I am currently enjoying my 1964-Quad ciem in perfectly fitting my ears. Hopefully Matt can find out what is happening to my order real soon.

Damn, that's messed up.  I have the tracking #'s and everything of the impressions being received. 

By the way, are you Terry? I believe in the second batch I sent, it was directly to Matt when he was in the US.  I'm not sure what could have happened between him being in the US and him going back across the ocean but I figured they would have been kept safe and watched over.  It's been nearly a month and a half since most of us have gotten our iems and it doesn't seem right that you're waiting so long for yours. 

I can imagine they were slammed with orders and that they were rushing a bit, especially since a few of us in the group buy have been shipped iems with reversed polarities.  It's not hard to imagine an ear impression being misplaced in an environment such as that but that's just speculation.  I really do hope they turn up though, you've definitely waited long enough for your pair. 

Feb 9, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #872 of 1,228

Quote:
........ By the way, are you Terry? I believe in the second batch I sent, it was directly to Matt when he was in the US.  I'm not sure what could have happened between him being in the US and him going back across the ocean but I figured they would have been kept safe and watched over.  It's been nearly a month and a half since most of us have gotten our iems and it doesn't seem right that you're waiting so long for yours......... 

Yes, I am Terry that you spoke of. They believed that my ciems were being made but somehow they never made to my door step and said nothing about my impression being lost or misplaced. Who knows at this point, anything can be possible.

Feb 13, 2012 at 6:53 PM Post #880 of 1,228
So UM Lab will be finishing my Merlin fix this weekend finally. It's sad that I had to contact them directly to get an answer. I wonder if we're ever getting the promo items the rate things are going.

Feb 13, 2012 at 8:33 PM Post #881 of 1,228

Quote:
So UM Lab will be finishing my Merlin fix this weekend finally. It's sad that I had to contact them directly to get an answer. I wonder if we're ever getting the promo items the rate things are going.

I have to eventually sent my Miracles back because of the receding pins and I'm very hesitant to even send them out right now.  They are still working so I might just wait until they catch up with all the orders before I send anything else there. 

About how long has it been since you sent them in? I asked Matt and he said refit / fixing time is closer to the 4-6 week time frame.

Also bro, for everyday use did you prefer the Merlin or the Miracle?

Feb 13, 2012 at 8:52 PM Post #882 of 1,228

Quote:
I have to eventually sent my Miracles back because of the receding pins and I'm very hesitant to even send them out right now.  They are still working so I might just wait until they catch up with all the orders before I send anything else there. 

About how long has it been since you sent them in? I asked Matt and he said refit / fixing time is closer to the 4-6 week time frame.

Also bro, for everyday use did you prefer the Merlin or the Miracle?

I never heard the Miracle so I can't say but I preferred the Merlin over every universal I've owned.

They received the Merlin on 01/09/12 and mine wasn't a refit, just a fix on one faceplate to match the other. The whole experience has not been a good one for me. I've read some people have been waiting 17 weeks to get their Miracle and still waiting.

Feb 13, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #883 of 1,228

Quote:
I never heard the Miracle so I can't say but I preferred the Merlin over every universal I've owned.

They received the Merlin on 01/09/12 and mine wasn't a refit, just a fix on one faceplate to match the other. The whole experience has not been a good one for me. I've read some people have been waiting 17 weeks to get their Miracle and still waiting.

Oh my bad, I guess I got you mixed up with someone else that got both of them.  Yea I feel sorry for Terry, I did everything I could to get him in on the group buy but it turns out he's waiting an eternity for his iems. 

Feb 13, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #884 of 1,228

Quote:
Oh my bad, I guess I got you mixed up with someone else that got both of them.  Yea I feel sorry for Terry, I did everything I could to get him in on the group buy but it turns out he's waiting an eternity for his iems. 

I think you're thinking of DannyBai, I remember he had an issue with the Miracle and UM forgot to put a logo on his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back