Ultrasone's commitment to customer service
Oct 19, 2010 at 1:19 PM Post #182 of 299
+53

I myself own ED8 with balanced E-Series cable and LOVE them...  However,  this example of customer service really makes me rethink about pre-ordering the ED10

Such a shame...  Sennheiser was much better in regards to HD800 customer service

Oct 19, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #183 of 299
+54

I love my balanced Ed8 but this story is just unreal. I have just posted a link to this thread on Ultrasone's FaceBook page . Will be interesting to so how long before it get deleted

Oct 19, 2010 at 2:15 PM Post #184 of 299
I followed your link to see if the post was still there, the latest post was from October 14th.  Must have already been deleted lol

Oct 19, 2010 at 3:21 PM Post #189 of 299
There are two sides to every story.(they know about this thread)but ultrasone usa are not coming on this thread to give us theirs..Which leaves us only speculation..1]Ultrasone usa pay a personal penalty for replacing headphones..2].Ultrasone germany,are not sending a replacement...3] the poster made the whole thing up.....Whatever the situation is..,ultrasone usa should just be honest and truthful with their customer.If you cant replace,,just say so,instead of giving the runaround...That I could live with and move on..Its the messing around that is not on..This messing can have a detramental effect on someones health..Its never to late for redemption so lets hope its all sorted out and this kind of thing stops..There are new headphone companies emerging who are doing everything correct and people will gravitate towards them..There is no doubt that some high end headphone company;s are going to sell less product if the customer knows,their are issues with build quality and the warrenty is not taken seriously.

Oct 19, 2010 at 3:33 PM Post #190 of 299
Oct 19, 2010 at 3:41 PM Post #191 of 299

Quote:
No my post is still on FaceBook

Where on their wall, what date?  I can't find it either.

Anyways I just posted it again...

Oct 19, 2010 at 3:48 PM Post #192 of 299

Quote:
.There is no doubt that some high end headphone company;s are going to sell less product if the customer knows,their are issues with build quality and the warrenty is not taken seriously.

Generally I don't think Ultrasone has quality issues.  The LCD-2 is another story, there have been a lot of problems there.  The difference seems to be that they immediately address and remedy the problem.  I have not had any problems with my Ultrasones.  They sound great and are well built.  I would like to have the confidence that if anything happened to them that Ultrasone would stand behind their product.

Oct 19, 2010 at 3:49 PM Post #193 of 299
Randy, the new US director of Ultrasone, also responded to my Email which I sent this morning. He states he is dealing with it as a top priority, including bringing the corporate office, in Germany, into the picture. The rest is now between them and our OP. Best of luck to all.

Oct 19, 2010 at 4:00 PM Post #195 of 299
Quote:
Randy, the new US director of Ultrasone, also responded to my Email which I sent this morning. He states he is dealing with it as a top priority, including bringing the corporate office, in Germany, into the picture. The rest is now between them and our OP. Best of luck to all.

That's good to hear, but I suspect it's gonna take a dern sight more before folks here start layin' down the pitchforks...
devil_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back