Ultrasone Signature DJ
Apr 13, 2013 at 10:25 AM Post #766 of 2,701
You have the email address so not sure what you are not sure about. Drop them a nice email, tell them how much you love their headphones and don't forget to mention that you have a new one you would like to register 
gs1000.gif
. Then Julia will send you a form to fill  in with the serial number, date of purchase, source etc. Job done!

Apr 13, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #768 of 2,701
I could not resist, pulled the trigger on the Ebay offer I promoted last week, myself. Now I have it incoming by middle of next week. Craigster got me too curious!!! And 550 € for a brand new Signature DJ is hard to resist.

Apr 16, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #771 of 2,701
That was on Ebay. The guy won it in a lottery and has no use for it. So it is brand new, but has no return policy in case I would not like it. But I am pretty sure that I will like it.

Apr 16, 2013 at 6:06 AM Post #772 of 2,701
Quote:
Sorry for having to ask this; but how do you register these?
I received a "warranty certification" card on which it said reg@ultrasone.com and says 5 years warranty in multiple languages, but after searching for ages on Head-Fi I keep ending up with results which just say that you should register.
I am extremely sorry if it turns out I'm just really stupid by the way.

Also, I would give a review/impressions, but I have no amp and my other headphones are MTPGs and MDR-V150 so everything about them is amazing; clarity, soundstage, bass impact, but, obviously, coming from MTPGs, their bass feels lacking, but after personal adjustment, they're perfect; isolation is incredible and they are extremely comfortable...But I have nothing to compare to properly.

Quote:
You have the email address so not sure what you are not sure about. Drop them a nice email, tell them how much you love their headphones and don't forget to mention that you have a new one you would like to register 
gs1000.gif
. Then Julia will send you a form to fill  in with the serial number, date of purchase, source etc. Job done!

I emailed US and Germany to register with no response.  I have read similar disappointing stories regarding Ultrasone customer and it is frustrating, but I do love my Sig DJ and hope they won't need warranty service.

Apr 16, 2013 at 6:21 AM Post #773 of 2,701
I forgot to register mine but Im always careful. Hopefully they will never break. Whats up with the limited time for registering? It said only one month.

Apr 21, 2013 at 3:32 AM Post #774 of 2,701
Apr 22, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #776 of 2,701
LOL!

He had posted a couple of times here also (DJFelix I believe is his handle...)

Apr 22, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #777 of 2,701
I think he promised a review, didn't he?
Btw, I got my Sig DJ today. First impression is slightly more bass, more and also sharper treble and not louder as the Sig PRO no matter what the data sheet says. I hope the sharpness disappears after time though.
Right now the Sig PRO have a slight advantage.

Apr 22, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #778 of 2,701
Quote:
Btw, I got my Sig DJ today. First impression is slightly more bass, more and also sharper treble and not louder as the Sig PRO no matter what the data sheet says. I hope the sharpness disappears after time though.

I'm still not sure if I'll sell one of them or keep both! LOL
If I do sell one of them, I THINK it might be the DJs... But, as usual, I like to take my time deciding! :wink:

Apr 22, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #779 of 2,701
Quote:

Any edge I heard the first day or so quickly disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back