Ultrasone Signature DJ
Sep 25, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #106 of 2,701
Quote:
Craigster - or anyone else for that matter - seems like we are in the same boat of wanting to hear them really badly. What if I pick them up from RMC as soon as they are available and give them a good listen for a few days. I don't really want to keep them since I just bought the TH900. Then, I sell them to you for $50 off what I paid and you get to try them out. Either keep them, or list them for $600 on the For Sale forum, which a brand new pair of Ultrasone Signature DJs for $600 would sell like hot cakes. You either get, A) A great deal on them, or B) A week-long audition for $50. Seems like a cool deal, and a great way to audition right away a promising can with no obligation. Or you can wait a while for impressions and take someone else's word on the sound. 

Just an idea, Any takers? 

Edit: I take impeccable care of headphones in a smoke and pet-free environment. 

That is a really, really excellent and creative suggestion, but I prefer to wait for a bit.  Thank you for the offer.

Sep 25, 2012 at 4:32 PM Post #107 of 2,701
Cool. List in order of interest:
1. olegausany
2. gelocks

I'll go ahead and put my order in to RMC and get them shipped as soon as possible if someone can commit to purchase from me. I'll keep them three days tops, includes a bit of gentle burn-in, then ship them insured three-day to ya or something. olegausany?

Looks like it's gonna be about $650 and after 1/10 I'M in

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sep 25, 2012 at 6:53 PM Post #108 of 2,701
Quote:
Is 1/10 is the last preorder day or you have to preorder before cause they gonna start shipping on 1/10?

Quote:
Looks like I will have to call to double check to make sure

Quote:
Since it's going to happen after 1/10 I'm seriously interested? Are you in US?

Quote:
I'm in NYC

Quote:
Looks like it's gonna be about $650 and after 1/10 I'M in

Please spare us the Tapatalk spam. That signature can be removed.

Sep 25, 2012 at 7:31 PM Post #109 of 2,701
How about you walk them to my place here in Austin for 50 bucks off? :D

(Location hacks)

Quote:
Cool. List in order of interest:
1. olegausany
2. gelocks

I'll go ahead and put my order in to RMC and get them shipped as soon as possible if someone can commit to purchase from me. I'll keep them three days tops, includes a bit of gentle burn-in, then ship them insured three-day to ya or something. olegausany?

Sep 26, 2012 at 12:26 AM Post #110 of 2,701
How about you walk them to my place here in Austin for 50 bucks off? :D

(Location hacks)

:D

I'll call RMC tomorrow and see exactly when their inventory arrives. We will go from there. Stay tuned olegausany...

Sep 26, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #111 of 2,701
ok, RMC is expecting their shipment "within a week or so" and already have a few orders to fill. He suggested, of course, pre-ordering very soon. 

Sep 26, 2012 at 6:47 PM Post #113 of 2,701
Quote:

This is funny stuff.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 3, 2012 at 11:11 PM Post #114 of 2,701
Quote:
biggrin.gif

I'll call RMC tomorrow and see exactly when their inventory arrives. We will go from there. Stay tuned olegausany...

Soooo.. Freaq, did you get them?!?!

:p

Oct 3, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #116 of 2,701
Lol!!

Craigster, maybe you should look into getting:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/630197/fs-ft-denon-d5000

:p

(not fully closed, but comfortable AND enjoyable...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back