Ultrasone PRO 2500 problem
Sep 7, 2011 at 6:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Bmxant

Head-Fier
Hello all, I've had my Ultrasone PRO's since August 17th 2009, and recently the right ear has been cutting out. If I play with the earpiece for a while/adjust the band, it kicks back in. Is there any way I can fix this issue myself? I'm hoping it's just a wire or something small.

My Senn HD595's are still going strong after 7 years
frown.gif

Thank you.

Sep 7, 2011 at 7:04 PM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
Heya,

Sounds like a loose connection or damaged wire. Is the cable detachable? Tried replacing it yet? Or is it's seat (the connection port) jiggly or been yanked a lot?

Very best,

Thanks for the reply. The cable is fine, I tried the other one that came with it, and same issue. The port is in perfect condition as well.

Edit: I have no problem with taking them apart, I just wouldn't know where to look.....

Sep 7, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #4 of 5
I had the exact same problem with my Pro 2500 I emailed Randy at Ultrasone and got them fixed for free no problem.
About 1 week turn around. 2 days to them shippiing 2 days on there end fixing it. 4 day UPS Ground ship back. I don't count weekends because nothing happens on those days.Or I shipped mine on Friday August 19 and got them back Tuesday August 30.

r.fuchs@ultrasone.com

They fixed them. Put a new headband on new earpads etc... It came back new looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back