Ultrasone Edition 10 announced!
Nov 8, 2010 at 4:33 PM Post #751 of 771

Quote:
^ Good to know. I may just have to pick up a pair then. You know, because who can resist such an AMAZING, ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER TO OWN A PAIR OF NEW, ALMOST NEVER-HEARD HEADPHONES FOR THE INSANELY LOW, LOW, LOW PRICE OF $2000!???

Now, when I first joined this evil place, I would have thought that was nuts....somehow now, it doesn't seem so crazy and a pretty good deal?
wink_face.gif

Nov 8, 2010 at 6:04 PM Post #752 of 771

Quote:
Now, when I first joined this evil place, I would have thought that was nuts....somehow now, it doesn't seem so crazy and a pretty good deal?
wink_face.gif

X2... You get insensitivized and once you payed 1000$ on a something it is so easy do it again
frown.gif

Nov 9, 2010 at 6:24 AM Post #753 of 771

Quote:
Yes it does...I bought my Edition 8 LE's there for with 25% off.
smile.gif

Top notch company FWIW!

may i ask what's the site with the 25% coupon for ed 8 LE purchase?

is the coupon valid for all headphone?

thx.. 

Nov 9, 2010 at 6:51 AM Post #754 of 771
@santsant
I don't know if it really works,I already send the e-mail(the apply form)  to this company asking,if the 25% coupon apply  to the ed10 too  ,but there've been no response so far. Just try it yourself. 
good Luck .

About the price we can get them around here for 2700 $ (because the dollar is so weak now)

Nov 9, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #755 of 771

Quote:
may i ask what's the site with the 25% coupon for ed 8 LE purchase?

is the coupon valid for all headphone?

thx.. 

All headphones are included:

rmcaudiodirect.com

A great store with Grade A customer service.

Nov 10, 2010 at 9:08 AM Post #756 of 771
great news mazedonianhero

I will ask them again

thank for the information

Jan 1, 2011 at 8:12 PM Post #757 of 771

Ypoknons said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

First open-ended series. So we're talking about open headphones. It says "開放型" which being Kanji are readable in Chinese, and means open-style or open-model, unless the words have totally different meanings, which is rare. 

It's good for reference, Thanks for your explanation!

Jan 16, 2011 at 4:33 PM Post #758 of 771
So, how many received their's and what's the concesus. This thread got awfully quiet, it's scary .

Jan 16, 2011 at 4:37 PM Post #759 of 771
There is a LOT going on!!! You need to read it, actually. I suggest to start from the end...

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/518477/ultrasone-edition-10-the-butterfly-initial-impressions/1185#post_7206231

Jan 16, 2011 at 9:49 PM Post #763 of 771

Quote:
So, how many received their's and what's the concesus. This thread got awfully quiet, it's scary .

I heard that about you Aaron, you just like to stir things up. :^) 

What a fiasco and I was in line to get one. Now the guys that sold theirs because of sound and they are being told it was the ear pads. ??

Jan 16, 2011 at 10:11 PM Post #764 of 771

Quote:
ULTRASONE EDITION 10 is an........EPIC FAIL!!! judging from all the comments on the other thread.
eek.gif

Well, I am just happy I decided on the ED8 limited even though these had been announced.  It was nice to get a product that had been tested and that i had heard instead of jumping on an unknown.  

But Ouspensky, you are mighty vocal here and on the other thread for someone who owns no Ultrasone products or intends to buy any.  

Jan 16, 2011 at 11:12 PM Post #765 of 771

Quote:
Quote:
ULTRASONE EDITION 10 is an........EPIC FAIL!!! judging from all the comments on the other thread.
eek.gif

Well, I am just happy I decided on the ED8 limited even though these had been announced.  It was nice to get a product that had been tested and that i had heard instead of jumping on an unknown.  

But Ouspensky, you are mighty vocal here and on the other thread for someone who owns no Ultrasone products or intends to buy any.  

you are right...I own no Ultrasone, I was very excited about them, my sis who lives in Colorado has Ultrasone, hfi 780, and loves them, and offered to buy me a pair. But after reading what happened to Skylab, I just felt terrible for him, it could have been me. I think companies need criticism of this sort to make things better. Ultrasone should learn from this, having someone vocal about not becoming a customer in the future is bad news to them and they should hear it. I'm sure they will learn, that is what forums are for... If the same happens to me with my Sony's I will be vocal also, you can be sure about it. cheers and peace
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back