ultimate ears
Oct 20, 2008 at 10:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

oskarcaz

New Head-Fier
So i've had my super fi 5s for a little over half a year now and they suddenly stopped working. I suspect its the cables so i email ultimate ears customer service for a new cable and i get an email telling me to call logitech. i call logitech and everything seems fine,they take all my info down and tell me it would be about 2 weeks for my cables to get here. then they call me a few minutes later asking for a receipt ? i bought these online on ebay. they were brand new and still had the 2 year warranty.
I told the guy at logitech that i had bought these online and didn't have a receipt, and also i closed my bank account during the summer after i payed for them. He told me they wouldnt send me a replacement wire until i faxed them a receipt. I dont know how i could do this since paypal and ebay both clear all the activity after a few months. What can i do!?
I thought ultimate ears was supposed to have great customer service ugh. Maybe its just logitech since they bought ultimate ears. I've always heard great customer service experiences before.
confused_face_2.gif

Sep 30, 2010 at 2:43 PM Post #5 of 5
Had the same problem.  Had ha pair of superfi5 pros.  Went through 4 sets of cables before I upgraded to the TrippleFi.5 VI's.  I then went through 2 pairs of cables and had to RMA a pair of the tripplefis when the left driver went out.  I just had another cable fray and Ultimate Ears refused to send me a replacement cable.  Ill never buy a pair of UE products again.   They sound great, but product quality is piss poor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back