Ultimate Ears UE-x Pro Custom; Appreciation, Review & Discussion thread
Sep 26, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #302 of 318
I've had UE 10 pro's for over a decade now. About 2 years ago I decided to give the JH16's a try. I was woefully disappointed, feeling like I was missing out on a good portion of the recorded material. Recently, I gave the UERM a try. Although for my taste they are better than the JH16's, they still don't hold a candle to the UE 10's (especially in the bass arena).

Sep 26, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #307 of 318
Yes, I have read similar reports. Since I was such a fan of the supposedly neutral UE10 pro, I expected to be a fan of the UERM. The UE10 just provides a much fuller and open sounding experience.

Sep 26, 2015 at 12:58 PM Post #308 of 318
from what i had heard, uerm had a better treble extension airness as compared to ue10pro. but to some, ue10pro still hold an edge by sounding meatier and more "neutral" overall.

well i had a ue10pro for reshell. will judge for myself when i received it. but it wont be so soon.

Sep 28, 2015 at 3:43 AM Post #310 of 318
Does anyone on this thread own the new small round case that UE offers? I'm interesting in getting something more compact for my IEMs and I like that case, but haven't seen any pics or impressions to determine if they fit the IEMs properly. I have other small cases that don't properly fit the IEMs and cable and don't want to make the same mistake. Thanks!

Hope this gives you an idea of what it looks like

Nov 20, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #311 of 318

The UE RM ReMastered is on the way. The second collaboration with Capitol Studios sets it eyes and ears on being ready for Hi-Res audio and getting you closer to the studio recording than ever before. 

Check out the dedicated thread hereL http://www.head-fi.org/t/788168/ultimate-ears-ue-pro-reference-remastered-uerr/30

Nov 25, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #312 of 318
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Get some new ears for the New Year. Order between now and 12/13/15 and we'll automatically add a pair of UE900s to your order

Offer valid for all models except for the UE PRO 4. Including the new UERR

Apr 19, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #313 of 318
Hey Everybody. 

There is a great post (if I do say so myself) on UE University about changing the cables on your UE's the right way. Check it out here:
http://ultmt.rs/26cZRLL

And definitely reach out to me with any kind of questions at all regarding UE!

Rock on!

Nov 28, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #314 of 318

Hey Everyone.

The UE Cyber Monday sale is active! 

Buy a UE CIEM and get UE Boom 2 or UE MegaBoom free

Every UE 5 Pro or UE 7 Pro gets a FREE Tropical UE BOOM 2.

Every UE 11 ProUE 18 Pro, or UE RR gets a FREE Electric Blue UE MEGABOOM.

The free gift will automatically be added at shipment.
This offer is only valid for a limited time, while supplies last. Terms & Conditions apply. 

This is a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED deal while supplies last. And it will sell out! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back