mb they are just calling it diff now?
i hope...

Apr 11, 2018 at 1:56 AM Post #182 of 462
at first thats what i thought too,
but the specs are the same, and there is ue18, ue18 pro, ue18+,
and they said 3rd gen is from ue18 pro

mb they are just calling it diff now?
i hope...

I believe this is brand new. It mentions it shares the same TT+ drivers as their new flagship, the UE LIVE.

Specs not updated.

They mention UE18Pro => UE18Pro+ w/ TT+

bypassing our 2nd gen completely.

In the CanJam SoCal thread, they also mention this possibility.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2018 at 2:18 AM Post #187 of 462
It's probably a complete new re-design from scratch. brand new product. but that's just my guess...

The official release day is tomorrow so maybe more info available in the next 12-24 hours from the UE rep...

oh man should've known about it. I would've waited for it. I hope they also give our 18+ the update. We'll see.

Apr 11, 2018 at 2:42 AM Post #188 of 462
Hmmm, my recently ordered UE11Pro will hopefully ship today - I have a feeling the UE11Pro would be the next in line to get an upgrade... should have waited maybe...

Apr 11, 2018 at 3:41 AM Post #190 of 462
I believe True Tone is only available for UERR and 18+. You should be safe. The only product upgraded is the 18+ with the TT+.

Hmmm, ok - let's see what they say. My dealer is checking in later today.

Also they launched the new UE6 Pro with dual dynamics and the new UE Live has now a dynamic driver as well. Interesting - as well as the new cable connectors - Geez man, I hope my UE11Pro comes with the old cable connectors as my balanced aftermarket cable is already shipped too - man so many changes - need to digest. LOL

EDIT: True Tone driver is also in the UE6Pro now (new launch)

Apr 11, 2018 at 4:04 AM Post #191 of 462
Hmmm, ok - let's see what they say. My dealer is checking in later today.

Also they launched the new UE6 Pro with dual dynamics and the new UE Live has now a dynamic driver as well. Interesting - as well as the new cable connectors - Geez man, I hope my UE11Pro comes with the old cable connectors as my balanced aftermarket cable is already shipped too - man so many changes - need to digest. LOL

EDIT: True Tone driver is also in the UE6Pro now (new launch)

Good catch... Good luck with the aftermarket cable. UE is tricky w/ aftermarket cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back