1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Ears UE PRO 18+ Discussions and Impressions

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last
  1. dongster
    at first thats what i thought too,
    but the specs are the same, and there is ue18, ue18 pro, ue18+,
    and they said 3rd gen is from ue18 pro

mb they are just calling it diff now?
    i hope...

2. AC-12
    I believe this is brand new. It mentions it shares the same TT+ drivers as their new flagship, the UE LIVE.

Specs not updated.

They mention UE18Pro => UE18Pro+ w/ TT+

bypassing our 2nd gen completely.

In the CanJam SoCal thread, they also mention this possibility.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    flinkenick likes this.
  3. soullinker20
    so it's a refreshed true tone driver to true tone PLUS

4. dongster
    what, a bit part of why i chose UE is that their long flag ship update cycle...

5. AC-12
    flinkenick and dongster like this.
  6. AC-12
    It's probably a complete new re-design from scratch. brand new product. but that's just my guess...

The official release day is tomorrow so maybe more info available in the next 12-24 hours from the UE rep...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  7. soullinker20
    oh man should've known about it. I would've waited for it. I hope they also give our 18+ the update. We'll see.

AC-12 likes this.
  8. Koolpep
    Hmmm, my recently ordered UE11Pro will hopefully ship today - I have a feeling the UE11Pro would be the next in line to get an upgrade... should have waited maybe...

9. AC-12
    I believe True Tone is only available for UERR and 18+. You should be safe. The only product upgraded is the 18+ with the TT+.

10. Koolpep
    Hmmm, ok - let's see what they say. My dealer is checking in later today.

Also they launched the new UE6 Pro with dual dynamics and the new UE Live has now a dynamic driver as well. Interesting - as well as the new cable connectors - Geez man, I hope my UE11Pro comes with the old cable connectors as my balanced aftermarket cable is already shipped too - man so many changes - need to digest. LOL

EDIT: True Tone driver is also in the UE6Pro now (new launch)

AC-12 likes this.
  11. AC-12
    Good catch... Good luck with the aftermarket cable. UE is tricky w/ aftermarket cables.

12. moondabor
    I ordered my UE18+ at CanJam and it's coming with the Super Bax cable. I'm wondering if we'll get the driver updates also...

13. soullinker20
    my 18+ is a month old. I wonder if mine as well was included

14. VL Contributor
    Hi everyone, the 3rd gen 18+ has 2 of our updated True Tone Plus tweeters, sensitivity of the earphones also changed as well. Technically everything shipping after April 11th should be updated to the new version.

FrostyP and Wyville like this.
  15. seedubchris
    Is there a way to update the prior version of the 18 + pro to the new drivers?

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last