Ultimate Ears 700
May 19, 2009 at 12:30 AM Post #62 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by threeFiftyLi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my order with soundearphones.com got canceled. They said they are no longer receiving them. Strange??!

I really wanted them too

Mine did as well. Michael was very apologetic. Seems that Logitech has different distribution channels than the old UE, which is utter BS. Soundearphones is a great website!

May 19, 2009 at 11:01 AM Post #64 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got these at the airport because I forgot my KSC35 at home. They sound decent for an IEM (generally a headphone guy, was never into these puny things). Decent price too, $201 including taxes (there was a 20% discount).

Could you describe decent? What other IEMs are you able to compare them to?

May 20, 2009 at 11:13 AM Post #66 of 110
I'll write something compared to other headphones I have, but that's really not going to be much of a "proper" review. I don't own any IEMs, only a pair of Crossroads that my girlfriend stole a last year (and later dumped in the "big box of junk").

For now a simple comparison of 5 hours of use - they sound nice, nothing "special", but fairly balanced in terms of not too warm and detailed enough not to miss the obvious (which a lot of low-end IEMs tend to do).

The fit and comfort is quite nice, not fatiguing on a 5 hour flight so that's nice.

From pure memory, they sound decent compared to my other headphones, but really not up to par with the "good" ones. This is of course purely based on what I remember my good headphones sounding like and playing out of an iPod Nano 2G so the source is seriously lacking for critical listening (not that I would really use these anywhere except on the go).

May 21, 2009 at 2:06 AM Post #67 of 110
I have these and have had them for awhile now. While not a professional reviewer I've had quite a few different IEM's. These sound really good. They're really small and you'll quickly forget you even have them in your ear. Bass is good and detail is absolutely great. Any flaws on a cd will be heard with these, guaranteed. I absolutely love mine and in all honesty could afford any IEM's I want. For $230 these are a bargain though. I agree that they should've come with the better, roomier (metal) case and that's exactly why I ordered one seperately ($15) for my pair.

May 29, 2009 at 1:43 AM Post #69 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll have some opinions up tomorrow. I'll be getting a pair tomorrow.

Where did you order it from? Directly from UE?

May 29, 2009 at 2:19 AM Post #71 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmiarka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine did as well. Michael was very apologetic. Seems that Logitech has different distribution channels than the old UE, which is utter BS. Soundearphones is a great website!

I guess this is the great new Logitech CS in action! they look interesting, but I only bought my triple.fi's a few months ago. Better let the bank account swallow them first, but I'd ty them just for the 'non' over the ear wire set up.

But i wonder if these will be another slight disappointment. I know the Super.fi 4's didn't do too well. Not to say they were bad, (from reviews I read) only that they didn't really live up to the UE reputation.

May 29, 2009 at 5:24 AM Post #73 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by demo1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where did you order it from? Directly from UE?

It is a Sample that i have received directly from Ultimate Ears

May 29, 2009 at 6:31 AM Post #74 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is a Sample that i have received directly from Ultimate Ears

Lucky! Is it for review purposes? or did you just ask to try them?

May 29, 2009 at 5:52 PM Post #75 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by demo1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lucky! Is it for review purposes? or did you just ask to try them?

They are for Review Purposes. However, i deeply Apologize as i am unable to get opinions and thoughts up today as the package is delayed in shipping progress. Not sure why, but the delivery date is now June 1 instead of May 29th. Sorry about that. Will get some "sounds" up on hear ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back