Ultimate Ears 700 -UE700- Review (Comparison/Vs Jays q-Jays)
Mar 13, 2011 at 4:04 PM Post #67 of 94
Because the bass isn't very heavy/doesn't have enough decay and the mids are a little thin. There are other earphones at the same price bracket more suited for hip-hop, just do some research.

Jun 15, 2011 at 9:39 PM Post #69 of 94
Hi, to those of you that have the UE700, I am seriously considering these.
I listen to music such as Marilyn Manson, Shakira, Kent, The Killers, Lady Gaga, Robyn, Nirvana, Misfits, MGMT, Daft Punk, The cardigans etc. While I do occasionally put on something like I like it by Enrique Iglesias, it's not often. So as you can see I listen to a wide array of music types, but not really bass-driven music, imo at least.

Will they fit that sort of music well?

I'm coming from Sennheiser CX300-II, for reference.
Also considering Denon AH-C710, but from what I read they're not so good for rock, and they've got veru heavy bass.

Aug 27, 2011 at 6:29 AM Post #73 of 94
sorry for bumping an old thread
what is the best tips for ue700? i'm currently using the comply that included in the package. i wonder if shure olive/sony hybrid will fit and improve the sound?

Oct 20, 2011 at 10:34 AM Post #74 of 94

Quote:
sorry for bumping an old thread
what is the best tips for ue700? i'm currently using the comply that included in the package.

I just picked up a pair of UE700 and was shocked at how bad they sounded (shrill, peaky highs) with the silicone tips.  They sounded much better with the Comply tips.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back