UFO sighting in China
Jul 16, 2010 at 10:44 PM Post #3 of 76

Quote:
Why would an advanced alien race use what looks like plain old spotlights?

i dunno, but a photoshopper would use 'em. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2010 at 10:52 PM Post #4 of 76
well that was reported by some mainstream press. It is known that they even closed the airport for few hours, when that happened.
But later information was out that it could be chinese military secret airplanes or so. 
Anyway it is intriguing to know that a un-indentified flying object, caused an airport to divert traffic to another airport.

Quote:
i dunno, but a photoshopper would use 'em. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 16, 2010 at 11:00 PM Post #6 of 76
I wouldn't think it would be a military project. If I wanted to keep something secret I wouldn't let it go near a busy airport with lots of potential witnesses. Not that I believe in aliens or anything but I'm with Landis on this one.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 17, 2010 at 12:57 AM Post #11 of 76
Makes me think of the Executor class Super Star Destroyer.. maybe a galaxy far far away wasn't far enough? Especially the 2nd picture they show.

Jul 17, 2010 at 2:44 AM Post #14 of 76
It's just a high tech military aircraft.

Once the powers that be have gotten all they can out of playing the terrorism card, they will likely play the alien invasion card in their false flag problem/reaction/solution game. Then they'll be able to bring in all the draconian laws and restrictions on freedom/liberty, that they want - we'll beg them for it!

They're softening us up for the next phase of their power/wealth grab. You'll probably see the UFO thing become more and more mainstream going forward...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back