UE tf10 & Monster Turbine - Which should I keep for iphone 4 unamped?
Jan 20, 2011 at 3:30 PM Post #31 of 38

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How can you make her understand? haha, I really want to know~~

Btw, I started to notice the problem of using tf10 on-the-go as it looks quite weird....

i doubt anyone notices earbuds/IEM's anymore since they have become so common, you probably get a lot less looks than you may think, just your brain playing tricks on you again. enjoy those phones!

ahahha I actually am the other way around, so many people stare at me so much so that my workout partner was like "dude people are staring at your ears aye"  LOL honestly I couldn't care less and if they want to listen to iCrapbuds then be my guest hah.  

guess my friends are used to my headphone addiction....

Jan 22, 2011 at 9:04 PM Post #33 of 38

Quote:
I read in some local earphone forum that monster supertip will bring a better fit than the comply foam, has anyone here tried it?

Fit and sound yes, although I do find the complys way more comfortable. The complys, at least in my ears, feels like little pillows compared to the harder, stiffer foam of the supertips.

Jan 23, 2011 at 10:43 AM Post #35 of 38

Quote:
Quote:
I read in some local earphone forum that monster supertip will bring a better fit than the comply foam, has anyone here tried it?

Fit and sound yes, although I do find the complys way more comfortable. The complys, at least in my ears, feels like little pillows compared to the harder, stiffer foam of the supertips.

I may be one of the few but I actually hate complys I don't like the way they fit with having to make them warm and soft, rather have the supertips, I am using the supertips though I think it's a little to big I should've gone for Medium/small not medium, the "Medium" of Monsters supertips is bigger than sennheisers Large Foam tips, and sound wise they sound the same as the silicone to me so eh I guess it's good =)

Jan 24, 2011 at 8:39 PM Post #38 of 38
Tf10s. No question. Easier to drive, more neutral, and IMO, simply better sound. Since you do OWN them both, though, definately pick whichever best suits your needs. You can be the ultimate judge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back