UC Berkeley mini-meet
May 28, 2004 at 11:26 PM Post #61 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinchy
I got the picture, but not the SHA-1. At least not yet. It's still in Carlo's hands and should be back in my hands soon. Last I heard it's still awaiting the arrival of one final part... The anticipation is making me giddy.
biggrin.gif
Once it's back, it should be available for mini-meet 2.

sounds great! with ayt999 we will have TWO ps-1s in the room. Pleny of time for everybody.

May 28, 2004 at 11:52 PM Post #63 of 80
Chinchy said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by utep10
09.JPG

Okay, I'm assuming the person in the background is ayt999 from the clothing. And I'm assuming those are AT woodies he's holding. But the positioning of those cans looks like uh... he's holding a woody. with 2 cups. for protection. Or a novel woody headphone holder. Um. Yeah.

LOL!!!

May 29, 2004 at 1:20 AM Post #65 of 80
I was actually in Berkeley at the time, but I'm REALLY glad I chose to spend time with my g/f instead of attending this meet...I think I probably would now be $1400 poorer had I chosen to attend.

The pics are hilarious, and under any other circumstances I would have loved to have been there. Hopefully I'll be in town for the next one, or ayt999 will be at the next so. cal meet
biggrin.gif

thanks guys for sharing your fun

May 29, 2004 at 4:48 AM Post #66 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinchy
Okay, I'm assuming the person in the background is ayt999 from the clothing. And I'm assuming those are AT woodies he's holding. But the positioning of those cans looks like uh... he's holding a woody. with 2 cups. for protection. Or a novel woody headphone holder. Um. Yeah.

well, it does look like me... I don't remember it at all though.
tongue.gif
I better watch out next time for stuff like that, you never know when utep10 is taking a picture.

May 29, 2004 at 6:06 AM Post #68 of 80
LOL Jude!!!

nice, man, nice
biggrin.gif
I thought you were gonna put Zoolander or something similar...but that's even better!

May 29, 2004 at 8:07 AM Post #69 of 80
Chinchy said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by utep10
Okay, I'm assuming the person in the background is ayt999 from the clothing. And I'm assuming those are AT woodies he's holding. But the positioning of those cans looks like uh... he's holding a woody. with 2 cups. for protection. Or a novel woody headphone holder. Um. Yeah.[/i]
[/td] [/tr] [/table]

As long as he's in back of NeilPeart I'm not too concerned. If he were in front of NeilPeart I'd be worried!

May 29, 2004 at 8:09 AM Post #70 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
Holy crap, no joke, man, I swear I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the first set of photos!

EDIT: I hope he doesn't mind his title.
wink.gif

That's a good one, man he didn't even make it to 500 posts before he got caught!
biggrin.gif

May 29, 2004 at 12:00 PM Post #72 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
Holy crap, no joke, man, I swear I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the first set of photos!

EDIT: I hope he doesn't mind his title.
wink.gif

nice. where is my custom title??
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2004 at 10:00 AM Post #75 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by raif
welcome!

I loved the musicality of your setup at the meet. Now I just have to convince you in getting a new amp.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Thanks raif. I will try tube amp soon.
Maybe I will build one next month.
600smile.gif

How you think about PPA? Pete wants build one.
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back