TWag Replacement cable for the balanced Protector
Mar 4, 2010 at 5:51 AM Post #121 of 169
Get loads of rest and no more coffee for you craig!bad for health!

on a side note,will my order make it out by this week...?
happy_face1.gif
The protector is coming,my friend's customs are coming, the house is on fire!

Mar 4, 2010 at 7:07 AM Post #127 of 169
Craig is really awesome. I've changed my mini to mini order about three times now, and each time he's happy to change it (AFTER I receive it) for free, although it's my own fault for not knowing what I want. You can't get better customer service than that.

In contrast, some other company that is supposed to be fantastic at customer service (unnamed) even charged me for return shipping for something that is a warranty issue..

Mar 4, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #128 of 169
agreed. i've change my order with craig about 5 times now (each time adding more stuff to it lol)

it's finally on it's way to me now though, so can't wait

although, still waiting for pics of the twag micro centre exit *hint hint*
wink.gif

Mar 7, 2010 at 4:58 PM Post #130 of 169
Dear Craig,
Hi I have just preordered Ray's balanced protector headphone amp. I have HE5 and HD600 ,can you recable or modify one of them to XLR to be used with the protector.
and How much will it cost? Do I need to send the HE5 for you ?
thanks,
Kiertijai

Mar 7, 2010 at 5:05 PM Post #131 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiertijai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear Craig,
Hi I have just preordered Ray's balanced protector headphone amp. I have HE5 and HD600 ,can you recable or modify one of them to XLR to be used with the protector.
and How much will it cost? Do I need to send the HE5 for you ?
thanks,
Kiertijai

If they are currently balanced, I think all you would need is the protector connector to female XLR. If they aren't then you are looking at a full recable all the way to the connectors at the headphone end. I had asked about a cable for the HE-5's but I think this was something Lee at Cyro-Parts needed to look into rather than Craig.

Mar 7, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #132 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If they are currently balanced, I think all you would need is the protector connector to female XLR. If they aren't then you are looking at a full recable all the way to the connectors at the headphone end. I had asked about a cable for the HE-5's but I think this was something Lee at Cyro-Parts needed to look into rather than Craig.

I have had some interested parties that wanted some custom stuff done. Certainly this falls into this category.

Craig

Mar 7, 2010 at 8:47 PM Post #133 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have had some interested parties that wanted some custom stuff done. Certainly this falls into this category.

Craig

Then please include me in the quote as I might be interested in a 4 meter.

Mar 8, 2010 at 12:30 AM Post #134 of 169
Dear Craig,
I am the one who has the HE-5 and I don't mind that I would have a new recable not just modification, will you be able to help me on this or I need to go to audio addict comment that I should go to Lee at cyro-parts. However I prefer to use your excellent product.
thanks,

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:12 AM Post #135 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiertijai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear Craig,
I am the one who has the HE-5 and I don't mind that I would have a new recable not just modification, will you be able to help me on this or I need to go to audio addict comment that I should go to Lee at cyro-parts. However I prefer to use your excellent product.
thanks,

Craig indicated he maybe able to do this and if so I may be interested in 4 meter balanced as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back