Tutorial: Increase the "Treble Energy and Detail" of the Shure SE530's! [Pics Included]-[MAIN POST UPDATED 5/04/09]
May 7, 2009 at 4:33 AM Post #286 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this complete night and day difference here. I just went back olives and listened to a few songs.....first thing that popped in my mind was..."Where is the treble?". The sound was smooth but with a muted treble. So I thought to myself...."That's the Shure signature I guess". I don't see how people even gave the Shure SE530's a chance with it's default sound signature. It sounds so dull but very smooth.

Went back to my mod and....."Are these the Shure SE530's?".......the music was alive and kicking again. My mod is complete improvement over the stock Shure SE530's. I'm sooo happy!!!
tongue_smile.gif

This is getting a little repetitive. For the record, I was one of those who did enjoy the SE530 (until I listened to them side by side with the Westone 3 Prototype in Oct 2007).

May 7, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #287 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is getting a little repetitive. For the record, I was one of those who did enjoy the SE530 (until I listened to them side by side with the Westone 3 Prototype in Oct 2007).

That's great. Tell it to someone who actually cares...
biggrin.gif

May 7, 2009 at 4:40 AM Post #288 of 345
Could the mods put a stop to this? Its not right when somebody is misleading newbie fellow headfiers ....At least put a disclaimer....

May 7, 2009 at 4:42 AM Post #289 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's great. Tell it to someone who actually cares...
biggrin.gif

You should contact shure and volunteer to be their representative at Can Jam

May 7, 2009 at 4:42 AM Post #290 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by gilency /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Could the mods put a stop to this? Its not right when somebody is misleading newbie fellow headfiers ....At least put a disclaimer....

What's misleading? Please explain...

May 7, 2009 at 5:06 AM Post #295 of 345
5 Great Ways to Lower Your Blood Pressure:
-Maintain a healthy eating habit

-Reduce the sodium(salt) intake in your diet

-Be physically active; maintain a healthy weight

-Limit alcohol intake

-Add VoLTaG3 to your ignore list

The 5th one, although esoteric, is highly advised for newbies and audiophiles alike as it improves one's quality time spent at head-fi. This also prevents ulterior complications.

May 7, 2009 at 5:22 AM Post #299 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What would this thread look like if we all clicked on "ignore" for VoLTaG3? I'm gonna go find out.

It still shows he's here, so what's the point of ignore?

Quote:

Today, 11:20 PM
This message is hidden because VoLTaG3 is on your ignore list.

So, now I unsubscribe so I wont even know he is here...

May 7, 2009 at 5:35 AM Post #300 of 345
Please don't ignore Volt. Doing so just gives him more chances to mislead unsuspected newbies and visiting readers with his "enchantment". Instead, point out to others about his SE530 fanboyism when it is appropriate. That is the least a head-fi member can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back