Tutorial: Increase the "Treble Energy and Detail" of the Shure SE530's! [Pics Included]-[MAIN POST UPDATED 5/04/09]
May 8, 2009 at 12:13 AM Post #331 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by ignorant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I go out frequently during the summer, whether it's at work or with my friends - or is that a foreign concept to you?

Not a foreign concept at all. It's just that using simple hygiene products and washing you skin will prevent you from itching in those areas. Is hygiene a foreign concept to you?

May 8, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #332 of 345
As I said, even with proper hygiene when you lead an active lifestyle you sweat, and that sweat can lead to itching. I'm under the impression that this does not happen to you though, considering you seem socially inept.

May 8, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #333 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by ignorant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As I said, even with proper hygiene when you lead an active lifestyle you sweat, and that sweat can lead to itching. I'm under the impression that this does not happen to you though, considering you seem socially inept.

LOL, I play basketball and football a lot in the summer and became very sweaty to the point where I can't even keep my eyes open since sweat gets in there and burns. My crouch never itches at all since I'm pretty clean

May 8, 2009 at 3:04 AM Post #334 of 345
epic-fail1.jpg

May 8, 2009 at 3:09 AM Post #335 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by dragoonf144 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Uhm, i dont think dating the shure SE530 actually counts as having a girlfriend since they're technically IEMs
wink_face.gif

Wait, I think he's referring to a different SE530; the "Sarah Edwards" model 530 from RealDoll.

May 8, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #337 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL, I play basketball and football a lot in the summer and became very sweaty to the point where I can't even keep my eyes open since sweat gets in there and burns. My crouch never itches at all since I'm pretty clean

This statement reminds me of Steve Carrell in the 40 year old virgin when he is trying to explain his wildest sexual moment to the guys while playing poker.

May 8, 2009 at 3:14 AM Post #338 of 345
Quote:

I would really rather not talk about your crotch. I was only comparing you to a crotch itch, incessantly annoying. I could care less if you supposedly have a girlfriend or not, play basketball/football, or shower daily. Understand that I was only making a comparison between the two and leave your personal matters out of this.
Lol at the picture
smily_headphones1.gif

May 8, 2009 at 3:14 AM Post #339 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by homers54321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This statement reminds me of Steve Carrell in the 40 year old virgin when he is trying to explain his wildest sexual moment to the guys while playing poker.

Believe what you want. Did you take a shower yet? Get of the computer and hop in the tub.

May 8, 2009 at 3:16 AM Post #340 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by homers54321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol, and Voltag3's statement is most likely similar to his most sexual moment too.

May 8, 2009 at 4:04 AM Post #344 of 345
Quote:

Why don't you guys stop posting in this thread...It seems like you guys like to follow me, lol. Scary.

shut your mouf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back